Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I’ve been up for hours but might as well make it official. Good morning OG!

3 Likes

Good morning JP @lophophora.ca and ALL!
Have a great Sunday!

4 Likes

Morning people: the worst.

Good morning :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Good evening everyone. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Can someone tell me the parents of the strain cherry festival. Cheers Bob

3 Likes

good late late night people

3 Likes

Someone might know better but I think it’s mother of cherry X pure Michigan. But maybe not.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Foreigner @anonymous4289 @Billybob & OG.

Foreigner is right Billybob,cherries & Pure Michigan.

5 Likes

Sweet . I have Pure Michigan as well. Thanks guys . You know anyone on here who has made mendo breath seeds. Want to do some breeding with that or Pure Michigan over killer glue and 707 truthband.

3 Likes

I think theres lots of it kicking around…just go on the Seed Trading thread and ask.

4 Likes

@CanuckistanPete
that was on the seed trading thread. i’m confused. did i accidentally post in here? i dont see that.

3 Likes

I have no such stock but do have a little cherry festival.

1 Like

Sorry, was directing Billybob to the seed trading thread and yours was the last post.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, had to drive my wife to work at 3:30 am wtf. Lol good thing I like her.:joy:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Hey @Billybob , I see @Foreigner answered the question about Cherry Festival, and @CanuckistanPete headed you in the right direction to find Mendo Breath! Good luck in your hunt, cuz.

6 Likes

Cheers guys

3 Likes

I did a couple runs of Mendo Breath in 2020 or 2019, not impressed at all, so discontinued it.

5 Likes

Morning in OG land have a great day

5 Likes

I may have some MK ultra x Blue Himalayan left

2 Likes

Morning fellows and fellowettes of OG!

4 Likes

Good morning my friends :sunrise:.

3 Likes