Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning OG… don’t you hate when you get everything ready to do an autoflower run, do research and buy the seeds from a “breeder” and get the seeds and find out that out of 12 seeds 2 are actually viable… ugg need to start over. anyways sorry for the vent… Happy Sunday everyone…

4 Likes

I sure as hell know they didn’t come from me!? A ‘reputable’ seed shop, or what?
Seems they’d offer to replace, if they’re reputable…

2 Likes

no man they didn’t come from you lol, im not gonna call out who, but they did come from strainly if that is any clue lol…oh i contacted him and suddenly they have no more but when they get fresh ones they will supposedly hook me up… then said have a nice summer lol…

1 Like

lol say no mo cuz.lol. I’m almost sure of the culprit…

lol i bet…

1 Like

Morning friends and family.

4 Likes

I don’t go on any other sites, only here on OG. But he was touted here for awhile by others, I spent $100 with him on a bunch of autos in 2021, they were NOT ‘autos’

1 Like

heck i would not of minded if they at least were viable lol

1 Like

Morning everyone.
Pre-Monday coming in hot! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If you know anyone that has reliable autos for a poor person let me know in dm if you will please…

1 Like

Honestly cuz, I don’t know of any selling autos, that I’d recommend. I know there are several growers on here that do good jobs with autos, but they aren’t sellers, maybe trade.

sounds good lol , i would not even want to trade these seeds i have left from this one, cause they prob wont work and it would be dishonest… I will have to do better research, just no way i can pay 7-10 per seed for a small family grow… You know…

1 Like

ikr? lol I was so disgusted i just tossed em outdoors to do whatever.

Man, that feller (M***) on Strainly is really shitting on his own name ain’t he?
He should go back to selling regs. I have bought regs from him a few years ago and those turned out good.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you ask nicely there are some here that will give you some autos. Heck I may have some…PM me your address.

3 Likes

Morning OG! Finally got some good sleep!

3 Likes

wow thanks for the nice offer, but your located in canada right? I am in the US and would rather not deal with customs if you know what i mean… but thanks so much for the offer…

2 Likes

@oldmanautos
I get that. It is done all the time though and in two years on here, I’ve never heard of a problem other than loosing seeds that they throw away when they find them. lol
I get them from up North from time to time myself.

2 Likes

We send seeds back and forth all the time. No customs if in a plain envelope

2 Likes

Ok, but like I said, plenty of nice folks on here…maybe look for an auto thread and ask nicely?

2 Likes