Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning @Rabeats2093

Hell no is pretty definite!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Living life like my ol dog he just layed down for another nap .hope yah feel better cuz

Yeah you ain’t lying there :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ll be able to cut this thing with a spoon!
And yes @Emeraldgreen. I think my giveafuk-o-meter is permanently buried in the red most days. Especially on Friday. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok, while I gotta minute here, lol
THE 420 BOGO SALE IS NOW ON FOLKS!
FOR EVERY PACK YOU BUY AT REGULAR PRICE, YOU GET ANOTHER PACK OF YOUR CHOICE FREE!!
Get em while you can! Thnx!
:+1:

6 Likes

There are cutting available of
Fem Original Frankenstein
Fem Island Sweet Skunk
Fem Frosted Cobra
Fem Peanut Butter Breath (Notice, there might be a boy in this batch of clones)
Fem Monkey Business
These are not included in the BOGO sale! The sale is SEEDS ONLY!
If interested, DM please.
Thnx
JP

edit… this is a time sensitive & limited offering, so please, if you’re interested, get up with me ASAP.

edit 2 lol… I know there’s been several of OG members asked about cuttings lately, I don’t remember the names, and can’t find the DMs in all of the DMs I have, lol
You know who you are, they’re ready, so please DM me again if you want them!
thnx
JP

5 Likes

Goodnight OG!

and, a bit early Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

And here we are again, lol.
Same to you!

The roast was good btw, but I coulda done better
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

See how ya are? lol Rub it in, why doncha?!

hadn’t shut the puter down yet lol

3 Likes

Had to take a stab at getting another post outta ya! :rofl:

4 Likes

Happy 420, folks!!

The computer is turning off…now. lol cyas all in the morrow.

8 Likes

good night johnny sleep well

4 Likes

Sleep ain’t happening…Laid in bed almost 2 hours and got to hurting too much, so had to get up…
Good Morning again OG!

7 Likes

welcome to insomnia i dont sleep till the sun comes up and then i get woken up from constant sleep apnea until i cant get back to bed at all. dont think my heart enjoys it much but i just cant use the cpap machine

5 Likes

I hear ya cuz. I can’t stand them damn things either. Been put on em a few times, low oxygen and stop breathing occasionally

They cn’t make up their minds on me lol one minute they say I have sleep apnea, the next they don’t know.

BUt that isn’t why I can’t sleep, lol this is just plain ol pain

I’ll ease off and maybe get a bit, in a short.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy 420 everyone.

5 Likes

Trust me it’s your best bet. My mom was just in ICU last month I believe because she refused to wear hers. They kept her almost 2 weeks and she wears that mf now faithfully. And she also stopped smoking which means I need to make her some edibles :joy: happy 420 y’all

8 Likes

11 Likes

Good morning JP @Greenfingers @Thats_bank @CanuckistanPete
Happy 420, had to educate a few folks on Bicycle Day at work yesterday but thinking 4/20 is self explanatory :joy:

7 Likes

Wow! I did manage to grab a couple hours of sleep, lol.

11 Likes

A very happy and healthy 420 to everyone.

7 Likes