Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning everyone

8 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Happy 420!

7 Likes

Good morning everybody and happy 420!!! :four_leaf_clover: :palm_tree:

6 Likes

My daughter is getting married today at the house, just a small get together of our family and his.(his mom and dad are growers too) Then a big party in the summer.:green_heart: happy 420 OG’s.

14 Likes

Congrats to the new couple! Sounds like a fun time in the making there.

6 Likes

Holy crap at the storms last night. We got much needed rain and some hail. Not huge. About size of big marbles. No damage that I can see. We got just the edge of the hail core. A few streets over from me was not as lucky. They got baseballs. Lots of car windows smashed and large dings in the paint.
It was a hell of a ride tho. Had to get in the hidey hole once.
Happy 420 errybuddy.

10 Likes

There were people killed during some of the OK tornado activity last night, according to this mornings news. Bad time for a lot more
Glad you and yours are safe!

4 Likes

Shawnee took a big hit.
Hold onto your seats Okies. I think Tornado Season is going to be particularly rough this year.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Happy 420!

3 Likes

What a difference in just 5 days, lol The plants in the middle of floor are getting flipped Monday, after some training and trimming. The 2 ISS in the back are over 7’, so they’ll def need to get shortened!
Center/floor 2 Frankenstein, 2 Frosted Cobra, 2 ISS

The ISS, Frosted Cobra, and Frankie cutting are coming along.

Same with the God’s Space needle and Alaskan Thunderfuck

the TriForce seedlings into their permanent homes 12" pots

Monkey business, getting busy. lol

The Buddha’s Cane starting to recover

Peanut Butter Breath, getting nice also. Raised the lights some more after pic

The SkyWalker, looking good

Sorry, no pics of the budroom, it’s in light’s out mode.
Thnx for checking things out here!

19 Likes

That’s quite the line up your growing . Interested to see how that thunder fuck is gonna do .
Heard good things about it pretty sure I’m sitting on a pack of those seeds.

2 Likes

Nice mix @JohnnyPotseed . Morning OG. I frigging hate fasting blood draw. I can go days not eating, but 3 hours in the morning with no coffee is not OK. Doing better now.

3 Likes

What a bunch. Glad they are all working out well. They look nice and healthy.

1 Like

Thnx cuz, The young/new are coming along. I expect them to be as nice as the rest very soon! lol

1 Like

You talking about my grandkids again @BigMike55 ? They are a bunch…bunch a trolls, but I love 'em to pieces.

2 Likes

Well hell cuz, lol Which ones were yours? The ISS?
Or were you talking about your real grandkids?

1 Like

Probably both. Nora is oldest at 12. Ranger is 8 months. He’s already eatin’ dirt! received_3639366542958622|375x500

1 Like

lol well hell cuz, what do ya expect from a grower’s family? My 3 ate a ton of dirt lol
But still, a cute kid!

It was a miracle they weren’t crapping ready to use compost

3 Likes

Congratulations to the happy couple!
What a perfect day to choose for a wedding! He’ll never forget the anniversary and always know what to get for a present. Let’s see… I know the 50th will be their Colombian Gold anniversary. lol

2 Likes

OH and good morning all!
I’ve been fighting bugs! YAY!

3 Likes