Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Welp, this is a total shithow!
I swear…engineers have to be the dumbest buncha smart people I’ve ever met(no offense to you engineering vets on here, lol). Been here since 7am. Just started digging. We’d a been done by now.
Cuz, ya know, it all looks good on paper!
There goes my Saturday. :rage:

2 Likes

My buddy believes every engineer should have to work on site for a year. As a person who will be doing the actual work, not the on paper part

5 Likes

Gotta love poor men with grow houses.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the guys that program our job’s for the burning machines. It always looks good on paper.

2 Likes

This is my belief also!
The onsite engineer that we had for a big state project last summer was fricken awsome. He’d previously been in excavation and had also put a lot of pipe in the ground. So he knew the ins and outs of our job, the challenges, the solutions, and was able to explain how and why we’d make adjustments to his firm. It was by far the best I’ve seen.

6 Likes

@MoBilly that is really awesome y’all do that. Respect.

didn’t get squat done today that I should have, needed some tomato plants so went in the weekly grocery trip to town with the wife.

good evening everyone!

2 Likes

Good evening @buck90 . And thanks.

3 Likes

As good as it gets, evening here. lol

2 Likes

Good evening everyone, I just got home from hanging out on a property my buddy purchased. 19 acres of woods. We were sitting quietly watching a owl hunting. Seems like whenever I get high in the woods the wildlife comes out.:green_heart:

8 Likes

Goood Evening!

Finally warm(er) weather here and got my first hike in of the season, wasn’t too long but was great to stretch the legs and get a good view in.

Have a great Saturday / Weekend everyone :beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

Everyone is getting out in the woods, and here my dumbass is at work lol. “You’ll be done by noon” he says. Ha…6pm!
To bad you’re not closer @buck90. I got a ton of tomato plants to give away!

5 Likes

Hell cuz, lol even I got out into the woods today…in my mind! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

That’s what big screen tv is for when ya can’t get up to get out.

3 Likes

Gotta get one of them vr devices :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I ain’t up on them newfangled devices lol I just download em to a HD n watch when I wanna with the click of a button… just saying, cuz lol

Then just click n drag from the computer screen over to the bigscreen TV

lol well actually, medium screen TV lol

2 Likes

Totally get your point keep it simple … just busting chops lol
My father is the same way …YouTube and hulu… crazy though the man dosent even have a cellphone…
My nephew has one …tried this zombie game was pretty crazy ended up playing it for a hour I blame the dab hits I took before entering.
Bought a Xbox one time played one game …sold it haha

2 Likes

I figured you were with that ‘vr’ crack lol I was doing same cuz

1 Like

Y’all have good night!
The mrs and I are gonna try and stay up and watch a movie. :v:

3 Likes

We just finished with one, fixing to pop another into the high-tech VR! lol
er, I mean click n drag lol

1 Like

Reckon since I’m still logged in here, lol I oughta say Good Night OG!

Forgot to log out!

Oh… Good Morning OG!

5 Likes