Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

It’s amazing what you can see sitting quietly in a forest.

6 Likes

Good morning JP and gang! Good morning @CanuckistanPete

Hey @blowdout2269 the prices for plants are insane this year, I will be starting from seed next year. You do hybrids or heirlooms? Or both?

Sitting on the porch with a steady rain going. About to fire up a doobie

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning folks!!
Great Sunday to all!
:leaves: :v: :seedling:
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Morning everyone. It’s Sunday. Tomorrow starts a new week. You guys get to work. I get to relax. Sux being retired. NOT!!!

10 Likes

:crazy_face:
thanks for the reminder

4 Likes

@BigMike55 Workers’ day holiday tomorrow round here! So, no!! Ain’t working either!!
Retired for a day! Hah! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Smoke an ISS on us!!!

Beans came in! Where should I say thanks, brother!? :hugs:

Damn! And they’re fems!! Great job you master grower!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

7 Likes

You done did. You’re welcome, my friend.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 I meant with a pic! Otherwise that fella @Slick1 might stick a slimy tick on our chat!!
:flushed: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Youuuu!! How’s Jeorsey treating you!? Haven’t seen you! Or have I been unseen round here too!? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m around briefly in the mornings before the real world commands my presence. Jersey weather can go screw at the moment!

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Oklahoma is nice right now. A little cool in the mornings, but nice in the afternoon. And we got drought busting rain last week. Mikey be’s happy.

6 Likes

Meantime, have fun while you’re at it!!
:hugs: :coffee:

3 Likes

Oh it’ a non stop laugh riot :roll_eyes: :laughing:

2 Likes

What real world!? We’re all living in Maya!! :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well tell that bitch I’m good on the gastritis and to leave me be! :laughing:

1 Like

LOL! I’ve been handling my stomach acidity with sodium bicarbonate!
Where she go!? :laughing: :leaves:

3 Likes

Morning y’all.

@buck90, both.
But, these are actually store-bought tomatoes that I squeezed the seeds out of, right into some soil. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes sir …that’s the way to do it can get practially any seeds or re root veggies or fruit you buy ten fold !

2 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning!

4 Likes