Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s , nice looking plants @CapnCannabis, happy Friday everyone.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning JP, @Greenfingers
Let’s get this Friday over with- Have a great day everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

7 Likes

Greetings, Group!
We got close to three inches of rain yesterday. My back yard was a pond. It rained so hard I almost could not see the house across the street. No severe Storms but holy crap did it rain!
Back in the old days we would call it a Turd-floater.

7 Likes

Morning everybody have a great weekend

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning y’all. Have a great day!

5 Likes

Morning folks, lets do some day shit.

5 Likes

Morning folks!!!

FRIDAY PSA:

:grin: :v:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. I finally see some sun!

1 Like

Top of the morning peoples

@JohnnyPotseed the babes are doing great. I had one that didn’t sprout I dunno if I planted it too deep or fucked something up. New lady came up in like 2 days ready to rip

8 Likes

Mornin y’all! Sinus infection is kicking my ass.

5 Likes

Morning OG!

5 Likes

Heres one of the Frankenstein outside.

14 Likes

Nice, I’m still waiting to get mine out. We’ve had a cold spring here, couple more weeks.

13 Likes

Ya our spring has been really good so far. My soil mix sucked in the Frankenstein at first and it wouldn’t dry out. They were looking pretty bad but after transplant they are rocking.

2 Likes

@Greenfingers she’s looking great there cuz!
@Kasper0909 after topping you did she oughta bush nicely! Looking sweet already, both of yas gals! lol

2 Likes

Ya can’t wait to top her. Soon!!

1 Like

lol ok maybe I shoulda said the ‘fim’ you did. The point where the stalk splits into two. Now top all the secondary branches and stand back. lol
Also the two tops are prime candidates for clones.
Dual purpose trim job, lol turn into 4 colas as well as give you a couple nice clones.
I say this because with the S1’s phenos going to be all over the map. I think you mighta got lucky in the hunt. That’s a really nice looking Frankie.

2 Likes

She’s nice and stout looking!Lovely branching with nice tight’ish nodes. Like I said to @Greenfingers, you’ve got a good typical-look Frankie going in thatun!

1 Like