Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Can’t give a like for that. Condolences my friend. Don’t know how I would act losing my brother. He’s also my best friend.

6 Likes

@Greenfingers so sorry to hear about your brother. Support and prayers for the family.

I would expect my family and friends to clean out stash and my seed collection more importantly!

6 Likes

Lol, I was his seed collection. Back in the day we would split most everything we grew. I just gave him fem frankenstein, and a couple others. He didn’t get a chance to start them.

I just want to thank everyone for your kind words and condolences. I really love overgrow. Believe it or not your all a big part of my life. Much love OG’s :heart::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

Much love my friend.

5 Likes

My deepest condolences @Greenfingers. That’s a tough thing to take. Going to be hurting for a while but try to focus on all the good times. If you want to talk or need to vent, I am usually around. :v:

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

@greenfingers … Sorry for your loss bro… I just hugged my older brother for the first time since 2003 just this past weekend. Never had a bond with him but we are working on that… He was way to young GF, condolences to you and the family…

5 Likes

Good evening JP… she just keeps getting bigger and bigger… had to bend her over a bit… and now in flower mode she is slowing down upward growth and filling in nicely.

1 Like

Sounds like you got her going good cuz. lol
Don’t forget to post a pic now n then, please!

On another note, I want to give my most sincere THANKS to every one of you members that pulled some cash out to give Rose and me a hand yesterday! Now, we just need to get things filed and work out a payment plan.

The fact that I probably won’t live long enough to pay it all off would be funny, if I didn’t know the wife will then be stuck finishing payments! I’m going to go outta this world owing Uncle Sam… but F’it, can’t help shit happening, right?

I got the records of tax filings for many years before and all the years after, the one year that only got half filed, for some reason. The IRS waited until just before the deadline to bother me about it too, letting penalties and fees add up.

3 Likes

Damn, @Greenfingers, that blows. I’m sorry for your loss bud. I lost my father at that same age. I know it’s hard. Try to find that silver lining. Say what you gotta say. Hug your loved ones. None of us know when our time is up. :pensive:
We’re all here to listen when you need it.
You’ll be in our thoughts and prayers.
:peace_symbol::heart:

4 Likes

I’m getting offline folks. Movie time with the wife. Cyas all in the daylight hours… unless (read probably) I get up in the late hours, as usual! lol

6 Likes

Whatcha watching? Lol
Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy hump day. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers & OG!

6 Likes

Good morning all! Beautiful morning here the dog and I are sitting on the porch. Procrastinating but I got shit to do.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

We ended up checking out the new series Citadel and then an hour or so of a stand-up comedian
Not impressed with either of em lol

6 Likes

Mornings everyone have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning and happy whatever day this is…
Got a little transplanting done yesterday, they’ve been outside under the Ya-Ya Tree getting shade and sun and heat and cold to harden them up a bit.
Last night it dropped to 30s, well, damn. I didn’t think it would get to 34° but it says it did. Mighta screwed the pooch on this one. I did move em to porch, but…
Only saving grace I got is a sprout I left in a pot by the steps, that one survived several very cool nights. Not like me to take a risk like that. Guess we’ll see soon.
Have a great day fam. Mines a coin toss.

5 Likes