Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Well hell cuz, here’s hoping your plants did ok!

1 Like

Those will probably be ok as long as frost didn’t get them. I put some in the ground a month ago. We have had several nights in the thirties. Those girls didn’t even blink. But good luck.

4 Likes

And good morning everyone. Have a great Fried-day. Stay fried all day.

6 Likes

You around NY ?Your weather sound’s just like ours in Western Ny they got a plant warning for the southern Tier counties dropping to the Lower 30s for The night.We got to 48 degrees last night near Buffalo getting better and better nighttime temps to put out around the lake

2 Likes

Morning folks. Don’t forget to hump today or whatever!

5 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen .
:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

Morning OG. That’s the goal @BigMike55 . I like accomplishing my goals too.

3 Likes

Check messages @BigMike55

3 Likes

Good morning everybody :v:

3 Likes

We went today and got my brother’s vehicles brought them back, this was in the trunk.

10 Likes

Jus dropped a couple strains from @Andrane in my Hall of Genetics thread. I’m pumped about these!
If you haven’t checked out the crazy stuff this guy is doing with Bonsai mom and 7-8 different strains grafted onto it, you should check it out at;

Really excited for the Fat Bastard supposed to be 33% THC!
His Coral Kush is a cross of the Pink Kush x Purple Kush

Fat Bastard
Goldmember x Monkey Spunk

11 Likes

Good Night OG!

Good morning JP!
Good morning OG

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, morning OG’s. Have a nice day everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day

4 Likes

Good Morning all In the 3 Ring Circus :circus_tent:
Hope everyone has a great day & enjoys the nice spring weather, even though it’s “technically” a month behind.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Happy almost-Friday folks! lol

7 Likes