Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Ya, there is a bright side. Possum got into all my seedlings and destroyed pretty much everything. Got him on camera. Just in time to start all over…

Was my fault for not having the netting up yet, just wanted em in the sun…

6 Likes

Okie is good. Lots of rain this spring. Everything is grenning up good. Actually mowed my yard for the first time yesterday.
Tums is your friend, brother.

5 Likes

Damn, that sux!

3 Likes

Yeah Tums and I have become well acquainted lately. Literally the day I turned 40 all this shit started. Guess it’s all downhill from here :laughing: :grinning: :thinking: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :pensive:

5 Likes

Maybe was meant to be. Sposed to be like 28° here Wednesday night, wth? Lost some testers, sadly, but still time to get a fresh start. And this time I won’t forget the cayenne pepper!
A generous sprinkling can do wonders.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.
@PioneerValleyOG that sucks! I’ve been battling mice. They keep eating the heads off my babies :slightly_frowning_face: I put moth balls around the edge of the trays and it’s keeping them at a distance. Should work for your critters also

3 Likes

IMG_0155
Might have a few extra drain holes in your pots but that masked plant eating bandit would be no more.

7 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

Morning OG. @Slick1 did you have to mention stomach acid? Some gnarly personal stuff has me churning more than normal.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning bro.

4 Likes

You up a bit early this morning?
I don’t usually bother to come on, unless I know I’m up for good this early lol

3 Likes

Not really. I’m up a lot at night. I just realized a while back that if I get online at that time I stand no chance of getting back to sleep.

4 Likes

post removed

Fun Fun Fun

2 Likes

I hate paperwork.

1 Like

post removed sorry lol

I figured you saw it

2 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

5 Likes

Morning @CanuckistanPete
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

Monnin’ @MoBilly…hope your day is a goodie!

2 Likes