Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @MoBilly @CanuckistanPete @buck90, have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Back at you man!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hump day again. These days are going by so fast. I almost can’t keep up with what day it is.
Have a good day, folks.
Did I say the moths are rediculous this year. Thousands of them.

6 Likes

Morning everyone have a great day

4 Likes

Morning fella’s. Have a great day!
:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Sorry to hear it cause it’s miserable. This is brand new to me and I’m pretty sure it’s stress related as well.

Morning OG.

5 Likes

At least there’s weed. Helps take the edge off for me. Morning OG

6 Likes

Top of the morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG’s!

The Frankie and Cobra lips cuts have rooted! I am stoked to have the chance run these

:snake::kiss: - Cobra Lips
:hotdog::beer: - Frank and Stein

:upside_down_face::crazy_face::joy:

:partying_face::tada::v:

6 Likes

6 Likes

I have been by that before but can’t remember where it is. You?

3 Likes

No clue, but I thought it was cool.

2 Likes

looks like it was in gary, indiana
https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/2861

2 Likes

hey @JohnnyPotseed
I was mowing my back yard today. You couldn’t get 10 feet of that Skywalker without getting blasted with her stink. She’s gonna be a good one. You have a clone from her. Stinky is putting it mildly. Hehe.

5 Likes

I like the sound of that cuz! lol Or should I say ‘smell’? Not that I can smell very good, but still…

2 Likes

Is it pure Skywalker @BigMike55 or a cross with Frankie?

1 Like

This is straight Skywalker, as far as I know. Got them local from a buddy who ran some for seeds and gave some to me. They were F1 Skywalker. That means ‘hope you get a good one’ . This is my second go with her. This one is a clone from my first one and JPS has a clone from my clone. I got a really nice one first go, I called her Gwendolyn if you care to go back for a look-see. And cloned her.

4 Likes

Sweet. I hope to get involved in summa dat one day @JohnnyPotseed lol. Damn I need to move to Okie. Got good hunting and fishing there? But damn it gets too cold in the winter. Im gonna go back through your posts Big Mike.

1 Like

I can’t say nowadays, since I don’t get out anymore. Hunting & fishing used to be great here,lol. I’d imagine it hasn’t changed that much.

1 Like

Been a rough couple days here In NY.Between 50 mile per hour winds and dropping temperatures and a freeze warning in effect till 8 am tomorrow The Frankenstein Princess has been very whooped to say the least but still green and still kicking.I had to transplant them asap they we’re getting droopy before they went into the ground. @Upstate was 100%right on when plants have a sign of droop like that and act all pouty the main tap root is winding around that pot and needs a bigger space.When I popped that plant out her Pot that tap root was wound around that pot like a tornado.Good long solid roots pot was blown out for a plant that size.She got a Woobie for the Night.The Princess must be pampered.Wait till you guys see when she takes root.I’ll bet you she will bounce back like a rubber band.The smell on this plant is outrageous I brushed up against it in the netting on my hand and people keep staring at me had to wash it with soap twice

9 Likes