Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

The little green dots underneath your name. I thought they were called pips

1 Like

They are called pips… but why? lol what do they mean? What good are they? Can we buy snacks with em? I got the munchies bad!

tip… virtual snack suck! Zero calories, zero filling…

1 Like

Munchies payment is the best idea I’ve heard for them ever!

1 Like

Great! I’ll take some Hostess mini donuts, either the powdered or the new ‘Old Fashioned’ …them damn things are addictive!
lol they’re even better than the powdered ones

2 Likes

Mmm, I will take the coconut coated ones :joy::yum:

2 Likes

Uhhhm donuts :yum::drooling_face:

1 Like

luv them too, but cuz… I’m telling ya, the Old Fashioned (Hostess newest addition) are off the hook! lol Just inhaled a bag of em! :rofl: :rofl: :heart:
Glad I didn’t eat em for awhile, they been sitting on the kitchen counter a couple days, lol. I jst had to have something for these munchies!!

3 Likes

Damn you are stoned af if you still got the munchies after that🤤

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :scream: :blush: cuz… we’ve smoked… um< i can’t remember how many doobies of Frankenstein over the past 3-4 hours… something I think like maybe 3 or 4, might be 5

lemme put it this way, I’m afraid to try walking
I sat in & rolled my walker to the counter n grabbed the bag, so help me, honest!!

3 Likes

Guess your not going to get another box!
As long as the jar and papers are close by your good!

2 Likes

lol always right within arms reach cuz, always!
The tray, with plenty already rolled, is always within my hands reach
Damn lol I edit but there’s still typos

2 Likes

I’ve got an image of you rolling yourself to the counter, arms stretching out saying “must have donuts”

I love all the typos I find when I go back and read posts after some time has pasted. Sometimes I wonder how anyone understand a thing I was saying :joy:

2 Likes

That was very close… actually i was like 'GIMME DOSE TINGS!
Truly, the rollaround walker is how I get around the house when I move
@Oldjoints & @BigMike55 will testify to that

2 Likes

At least you continue to move. I’d be worried if you stopped trying to get around

2 Likes

I ain’t gonna just roll over lol I do try moving as much as I can. trying to regain more mobility and strength
It’s just slow, but progress a bit at a time.

4 Likes

You have NEVER come across as a guy that would just roll over! Kicking and screaming the whole way is what I see.
How is the mobility and strength going?

My buddy just had a stroke at 50. I’m watching him relearning a lot of skills. It was mild also, he’s really lucky

4 Likes

Just catching up!
Now I got a hankering for some mini donuts…
G night y’all
:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

I can say this, since last mid year, and the operations on my legs to try keeping em. I’ve gotten noticeably improved, just a little at a time, but improved. That’s what matters, time is of no import, only improvement as it occurs.
It comes as it does, without pushing it too hard.
Learned to stop pushing hard, lol when I did that I fell… a lot

small steps to make big progress. Falls, tend to hold my improving back a bit

6 Likes

That’s awesome to hear!!! I remember some bleak possibilities being discussed, so that news is super awesome
Good night @blowdout2269

1 Like

I am known to love a good old fashioned donut! Now I want to go find some :joy:

2 Likes