Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I also veg for extended periods of time . Wait till it’s loaded with pre flowers and 5 ft tall. Lol

3 Likes

I bet you love the buzz from em too when ya do! lol

1 Like

No matter the reason for short veg time, and the lovely results… a full mature Ganja plant will always give you better results, in a lot of ways!

2 Likes

…crickets!..
Hello? Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me,
Is there anyone at home?

5 Likes

Nodding ……off.

2 Likes

lol Too high to nod!
but not too high to snack… yum. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Snack time is anytime.

1 Like

I’m still kicking.

1 Like

I’ll probably be like every other night, lol ‘kicking it’ until between 12 -1

1 Like

Whats up JP… You know, I just realized some of the Autos I got from Dgonzo13 said JP on it with a A/F on one side. Gotta be from you and now wish I’d of kept them… but after all that fiasco, I flushed everything from him… just cannot trust it.

I can trust the seeds Draig turned me onto…

1 Like

HMMM, wonder what would happen if you hit Frankie with some Blue Moon Rocks :thinking: Got a tiny bit of pollen from tonight’s collection, lol.

11 Likes

I don’t blame ya there cuz! I’d do the same, trust nothing that guy did… coulda switched the beans out, even.

1 Like

Sheeesh dude!! lol ‘a tiny bit’?!
But I couldn’t help but wonder what that would do to several different strains, lol!

Including Frankenstein!

6 Likes

Time will tell. They have just begun to give. We can find out together. Well, I will send pollen and you can do all the work but still, together, lol.

5 Likes

I do thank you most sincerely cuz! It will be well used, with proper creds to you as always!
Also shared results. :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

I can’t help but think it IS a joint effort. you on the one hand, have spent your time and energy collecting the pollen, hell, that’s more than half! I couldn’t do anything without it! lol

4 Likes

Well I suppose I have a part in this, lol. Still love seeing folks grow something I had a hand in. It’s a trip. :v:

4 Likes

Well, you know I do appreciate you, and everything you do here. For others, as well as for me!
That ‘member of the month’ is well deserved!

2 Likes

We are all in this together my brother, I just do my small part. By the way, say hello to Rose for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

She said hey to you both also. She likes to catch bits and pieces of chat over my shoulder, lol.
I called her to look at that load of dust ya got!

1 Like