Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Awesome bro… when ready we can do a trade ok…

I have 5 GDP Autos that need feminized if you ever have room.

That is most awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning all! Have a great Friday :rocket:

@Billybob i just used sts spraying -5, day of flip, and +5 days flip. I got pollen (from nice sacs) but think it was sterile. I will find out for sure this week but no bueno on the branch I pollinated.

Could be plant specific, my sts, I dunno but going to try again soon. Good luck. @Tonygreen has a thread on here if you search STS. Lots of info in it

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & OG!

Happy Thursday all…buck90…you been hanging with @Abbbian ? :smile:

4 Likes

Cheers natey

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, @CanuckistanPete, @Billybob, OG’s,let’s have a sour grape Thursday.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

:blush: :joy: WTF I can’t believe I just did that, no wonder I was thinking what had got me so far behind at work.

Happy Thursday and thanks for the relief @CanuckistanPete I got two days to finish my project

5 Likes

Mornin’ errybuddy
Doctor yesterday. Great news! I’m still alive! That will be $780.00 please.
Fnckers!

8 Likes

I could have told you that for half the money…………

8 Likes

Howzit going, brother? Was thinking about you and your sidekick last night. Hope everything is going good for you.

4 Likes

Yep as well as can be expected!
Planted 2 GSN OD so far. The one I had in my VEG room showred male parts so off with its head. Have one more to plant and hoping what I put out is all female. How was your ratio’s of male to female on those clones?

4 Likes

IIRC, I had started Three seedlings, I took clones early so I can’t say for sure what you got. I got that big girl and I had taken cuts from the original three. You guys got all but one so there is a mix in what you guys got. I have the one girl in flower and an undetermined plant in the ground outside.

7 Likes

In Australia it’s free. You see a doctor .you don’t pay. You break your arm or leg. You go to hospital you don’t pay. Medicare.

6 Likes

Sour grapes sounds nice :blush:

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Happy friday!..oh wait. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning all.

6 Likes

Ok so I just now checked. The GSN that was in the ground has decided to show some testicular fortitude. I pulled him.
So now all I have is the inside GSN with those giant colas. Very little fan leaves. Some at the very top. Appears it will be very easy to trim at harvest. I grabbed hold of one the sugar leaves and rubbed a bit. Very greasy feeling. Don’t know about the smell yet. The overall tent smell is like… Maybe rotten carrots??? Weird.

6 Likes

I pulled another male that I had OD in the ground and replaced it with a GSN I still had indoor. So that’s two OD plants that have yet to show their sex. These two were more branchy and female looking than the other two that showed male. Of course that means little but time will tell…….
If these two turn out to be male I have some Maple Leaf Indica seed I bought just for doing OD I will pop. Hell got the holes dug and filled with soil and Osmocote put in so something is going in those holes.

7 Likes