Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I was thinking of purchasing this just for making hash, but it’s expensive as hell: $148 for 5 fem

11 Likes

That Zamaldelica in the same tent ? Zamal noted for the carrot smell .

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Man! That is frostier than that Blue Tara that’s going in my NEXT grow.

Yeah the ZAM is in with the Gods Space Needle and my Island Sweet Skunk plants. The ISS is very frosty and stinks when you stick your nose in there. Not bad for 3weeks. The GSN is getting greasy but can’t really figger the smell yet.

6 Likes

The Blue Tara is a good smoke to roll. It has that undertone of blueberries in it that makes it a pleasant smoke after a proper cure.

3 Likes

One bag to go:

7 Likes

I looked at that one myself but yeah, pretty pricey.

2 Likes

I may go for it anyway, rather have a good product for my hash than money……

3 Likes

@Oldjoints that’s nice looking hash. What strain?

@MoBilly keep an eye on the mailbox today.

2 Likes

Hell bro I don’t remember now, I have had a few lbs of bud sitting here ready for awhile.

1 Like

Can’t help but wonder if that Hash Church was photoshopped! lol
That’s insane!

4 Likes

I am only hesitating on buying it because the company is in Canada and don’t want to put out that kind of money to get it confiscated.

2 Likes

I bought several packs from TrueNorth seeds in Canada, no problem

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing those trichromes look abnormally bright and white

2 Likes

Yep I bought from the company selling the hash church with no problem. But my luck sucks.

2 Likes

Well that’s all for today, still have a lb and a half left to do another day……

14 Likes

Good morning y’all!

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 ! The cuttings got here just now! I think when you were cleaning out your fridge, you accidentally knocked some seed packs into the box! I’m not often rendered speechless but this did just that!
Thank you so much!

And Mike, if these cuttings don’t make it, that will have to be on me. They are very nice looking, healthy cuttings!
Thanks again!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful mail day!

1 Like

No problem bruh. You know I try to take care of my friends if I can. Hope you get something special out of that package.

5 Likes