Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

@BigMike55
We both know that I haven’t got a great batting average with clones but I promise if they don’t do well it won’t be from lack of effort.

4 Likes

The moms they came from are nice sturdy examples of each. They should clone pretty quick.

2 Likes

I’ll be up in a little while.
Haha.
Man, you are the Hash King, without a doubt.

3 Likes

lol are ya here yet?

1 Like

LOL, hey Pete, perhaps ole Marty was deaf !!!

2 Likes

Hash King?

Not with just this little bit:

10 Likes

Had to be, I don’t see a single cat hair.
Only joking. Insane looking indeed!

3 Likes

Maybe he meant Nap King. I’d nap good with that around.

2 Likes

No cat hair. That’s good. Not from my house.

2 Likes

I don’t know man, a good stoner can’t even get it to take fire, right, @Oldjoints ?

I went to the Cowboy Cup deal with Oldjoints. Everyone was smoking his hash and getting good and crispy. I could not get that shit to catch fire if my life depended on it.

4 Likes

That was some funny shit though. We laughed for hours………

6 Likes

Yes, you did.
I did not. Everyone else was ripped 'cept me.

But yeah. It was funny as shit.

6 Likes

My daughter visited the dispensary today. Its quite a haul to Michigan. She gave me some goodies, im ready for the weekend :+1:t2:

My son in-law got his smoke and gave me a sample. Oreo cookies.

15 Likes

lol Looks like the party is at @Greenfingers house!

6 Likes

Good evening Johnny and all the other OG’s.
I haven’t been around much lately. Just thought I’d say hi to y’all.

6 Likes

Always glad to see/hear from ya, cuz! Live happens, and you can’t get on sometimes… totally understand!

3 Likes

Today I got to wear a really annoying heart monitor thingy for 24 hours with sensors on my chest with wires…
Main problem is the sensors won’t stay stuck…so I am going to tape and secure the bastards on. :laughing: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh hell, lol I hate all them damn things! Even the nurses can’t get em to stick! lol
is it the 4, or more?

edit… although they did find out why I almost lost my legs last year. I forget what they call it, but the valve in my heart that controls the flow to my lower extremities doesn’t seal properly, and has a back flow.
The flow rate was like below 40%, after they put 3 stints into each leg, the flow pressure is up to 70% now. So there’s that! lol

5 Likes

I even told her to shave as much fur off as possible to make things stick better…
Still didn’t work. :rofl:
Oh well, I guess I will just tape the hell out of them. :man_shrugging:

I have 5 sensors.

Good to hear they fixed you up Johnny!

3 Likes

They managed to help some. But there are ailments that are going to end me, I know this and so do they. It’s all a delaying tactic! lol But, I really don’t give a shit, I’ll go when the creator sees fit, and not until!

8 Likes