Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

:mouse: … … …

1 Like

We set it up where Cassidy can go in and out whenever she wants. She’s brought everything in from moles to birds. She’ll expect a treat (most of the time a little goat milk) and leave the trophy for us to dispose of, most times. lol

3 Likes

This gal eats everything right down to the tail! No mess to clean up. lol

2 Likes

Yeah, my wife just told me the cat eats most of them. :rofl:

2 Likes

I caught it before you did. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s pretty much her attitude lol

1 Like

I hate being out of likes.
I feel like I should boycott the site for the next 59 minutes.
LOL

3 Likes

My buddy’s house 2 nights ago

5 Likes

25 pound cat. I’ve seen one maybe two personally. The fishers are no joke either

2 Likes

That’s not a cat, that’s a cat killer. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks for re-sharing the recipe JP and giving a hands on tutorial, can’t wait to hear your results once you use it.
Only thing I have really dealt with the last few years has been fungus gnats but I keep them beat down pretty good.

3 Likes

Is that a bobcat? Hate to have that roaming the neighborhood.
Just this afternoon my neighbor let me know he trapped another possum - he don’t keep chickens or rabbits or anything like that so not quite sure why and I didn’t ask.

3 Likes

If they can get to it, they tear up a trash can! lol

3 Likes

25 pound bobcat. His neighbor keeps chickens. Between coyotes, foxes, weasel fishers and hawks it’s a buffet

I like possums since they eat so many ticks. Lime disease is a big issue in the area

3 Likes

Damn diseases from ticks are getting too common these days, i hate spraying myself with chemicals but I hear of more and more people getting sick from getting bit.
On the other hand if the insect repellent the army dished out in the 80’s didn’t kill me Cutters probably won’t either :laughing:

4 Likes

The county just south of me had almost 80 percent of ticks infected with lime!
Insurance refuses to acknowledge it can be a long term illness. Massive amount of misdiagnosed cases also.

The DEC in NY also showed a direct link between lime infected ticks and wild Japanese Burberry

1 Like

3 of my cats fluctuate around 15 pounds. My 4th, and oldest cat is 20 plus pounds. :rofl:

3 Likes

I got a 25+ pound house cat myself :joy:. Two different leagues here for sure!

2 Likes

It is awesome that your cat gets along with the dogs Johnny!
Some cats don’t like dogs at all!. :cat2:

2 Likes

lol and vice-a-versa
We brought her into the house at 6weeks old, so they got used to her, eventually, after first thinking she might be a new chew toy! We made em leave her alone and they all became buddies. Play together and everything now.+
She chases their balls across the floor right in the middle of the dogs. A laser light? Oh hell, it’s on!

4 Likes