Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

My one dog pins the fat cat I was talking about down with a paw and holds him there while licking his face. It’s like watching a little boy getting his face wiped :joy:.
I love watching cats and dogs getting along.

I’m happy to see your pups leaving a little room for you on the bed @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Nope lol not gonna happen! I run em off when I lay down. Not enough room for me and them! But some of them try to sneak onto the bed alongside me after I go to sleep lol

3 Likes

Do they alternate at least?

1 Like

My 2 black cats claim all of my leg room when I go to bed. :rofl:
One of them always has to sleep on my ankle/foot.
Even if I roll over, she re-positions herself on my foot/ankle again. :laughing:

4 Likes

I love it! Outa likes :heart:

3 Likes

This little gal sleeps up around my head when I go to bed for the night, usually. But the rest of the time she’s on my shoulder or belly. She doesn’t like to sleep at the foot, although she did, but when I roll over, she’d get kicked off the bed lol

3 Likes

I have done that many times by accident.
She just gets back up an repositions herself. :joy_cat:

1 Like

Oh yeah cuz, it’s always by accident with her n me too. I hate it, but I know she hated it worse! lol She’d get so pissed when she’s asleep and gets so unceremoniously dumped…on her back! Sometimes lol

If folks can’t tell by now, yeah, I’m a softy for any animal we make a home for. They’re part of the family and are all spoiled rotten!
None of our animals have ever known anything but love.

lol that’s the kinda home I grew up in. Mom owned a grooming parlor, that she also boarded for customers. She also ran a ‘home’ for unwanted, or abandoned cats and dogs, placing them in new homes etc. For over 40 yrs, till she got too old to do it any more.

6 Likes

My cat Sparky brought the gophers and rats in. Willie the beagle ate them in one slurp. Tail flipping! Just foul!

2 Likes

lol ya just got my last like with thatun cuz

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

[OK](javascript::wink:

2 Likes

Willie was a true Westminster pedigree Beagle. He was .25" to tall to be a show dog. He was the Arnold of beagles. He was a monster. A nose with some dog attached. Picnic raider expert. BBQ wrecker. He’d dig up your garden to eat your carrots.

2 Likes

:heart: here ya go cuz! lol The ‘like’ bank might be temporarily closed lol but there’s other likes in the Emoji bank!
Sounds like a real character there too lol

3 Likes

Hounds in general have more personality than most people.

2 Likes

No argument from me there cuz lol I prefer dogs to people.

7 Likes

This is why I like you Johnny!
I prefer animals over people as well.
Don’t get me wrong, I like a good human, but there just isn’t enough good ones these days it seems. :laughing:
Thanks for being a good person Johnny! :smiley: :cat2: :dog2:

5 Likes

I’ll be using the loophole :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

:heart: I like the new ‘like-bank’ lol
No more 'wait however long ’ pop-up! True cuz, there just aren’t enough good folks around any more. You always know where you stand with a dog. lol
or a cat

4 Likes

Being an optimist I like to believe their are lots of good people around. We just have to find each other.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Good thing for OG eh?!

2 Likes

That’s the truth. So many people who I never would have had the chance to meet if I didn’t get on OG! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes