Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I tell yas true, I find more good folks on OG than any site I ever been on! Why I don’t even bother going elsewhere. Over the years I’ve been on a few too.
Those few sites I’ve been on or checked out, over the years… they’re the reason I don’t go on any social media or other forums, etc most are full of nothing but trolls and negativity!

7 Likes

Just lurking on other sites was enough. I didn’t even consider signing up until I got here. Such a difference in experiences

1 Like

Yep, cuz. Same as me on a lot of em lol only a couple were even close to here on OG!
Too many folks talking shit, or trying to start shit, or stir up any shit, or just downright fugly to folks…

3 Likes

To bad can’t be used for fertilizer :joy:

3 Likes

Probably kill the plants, if it was bagged n sold

1 Like

lol I’m too stoned to be typing cuz!

Good Morning OG!
and
Goodnight OG!
cyas in the daylight

5 Likes

Nothing needs all that negativity.

Good night cuz

5 Likes

Good morning JP all you OGs!

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @buck90!
Morning everyone!!

@JohnnyPotseed and @chronix and others I failed to notice…
Totally agree with you both!! Dogs and cats are way more legit than us human beings! Fact!!
Upfront honesty which never ceases to exist!! People!? Oh, gosh! Complicated doesn’t even scratch the surface, besides totally unreliable, despite what @Emeraldgreen (I think!) mentioned, with rare exceptions!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses: :v:

Btw, @chronix You ain’t nothing but a sleepwalking Catkicker!! :older_woman: :tongue: :eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Great Wed. to all!! Including you @CanuckistanPete!!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Emeraldgreen @buck90 @Abbbian & OG.

10 Likes

happy humpday everyone

4 Likes

Hey, yo!
Here we go again. Hump day! It’s all downhill from here.
You guys and gals have a good one!

5 Likes

Morning OG! Returning to the scene of the crime.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Damnit! I just came on and this starts?!
You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 9 minutes before trying again.
[OK](javascript::wink:
So gotta use the ‘go-around’ like bank lol here ya go @BigMike55 @crownpoodle & @MoBilly
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed :rofl:

I feel this.

Morning everyone! All the best this :camel: day!

3 Likes

After finally getting to sleep sometime after 1:30, lol was back up at 3:30 and said ‘oh hell no’! then again at 5:00, still ‘hell no’ lol

1 Like

Morning folks!

@JohnnyPotseed somehow I missed the post where you mentioned the doctor dismissing amputation but that’s great news. Cant even imagine looking down the barrel at something like that but I’m glad you don’t have to anymore :beers:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman :heart: :heart:
@Slick1 :heart: :heart:
Thnx cuz

It was 16 earlier, now it’s a balmy 20F lol

Supposed to be 35 for the high today! Woohooo lol break out the suntan lotion!

5 Likes

Still better than the 2° here, lol.
Our expected high is 9, it was 5 yesterday. :neutral_face:

Morning everyone!

3 Likes