Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

We’ll be finishing up the test I’m doing on the new ‘one-n-done’ Miticide spray later today. A few pics will be posted of before and after. Stay tuned for that folks. I might move that over to a stand-alone posting.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @crownpoodle @Slick1 @BigMike55 @Abbbian @CanuckistanPete @olschool @Pigeonman @MoBilly @blowdout2269
@Oldjoints @BudBusterPro
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Boy You learned fast :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Ididn’t :laughing:

3 Likes

Normally reading here in the morning and saying hello wipes out my :heart::heart: For a bit

3 Likes

4 Likes

lol showoff!

5 Likes

Well you said there’s always an end around. lol

2 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah lol I wanna be like Mo, make it rain likes!!

4 Likes

If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance,.,.,. baffle them with B S.

4 Likes

Definitely with you about that

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile: :laughing:
:eyes: :rofl:

Show off! @JohnnyPotseed Agree!!

@MoBilly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Well how about that, im late today and I missed all the fun. Good afternoon folks, got a fire in the stove, a leftover half a cone and a cup of coffee and OG. What more could you ask for.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

er… another doobie? You know, just as a desert, maybe? lol

4 Likes

I do believe I’m stoned enough to lay down and get some rest lol

GOOD MORNING OG!!

and

Goodnight OG!

:heart:

9 Likes

That’s worth a like @JohnnyPotseed . I’m working on it. Just ate another cookie. So 45 minutes or so I’ll try myself.

5 Likes

Good morning OG

Good morning JP & @crownpoodle

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle, @buck90, one day closer to the weekend. It bitter cold here. Stay warm OG’s.

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Greenfingers and @buck90!
Morning everyone!!
Great Thursday to all!
:footprints: :fallen_leaf: :leaves:

Happre-Friday @CanuckistanPete :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers @Abbbian

9 Likes