Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

@Greenfingers @Abbbian @CanuckistanPete good morning y’all!
raining here = dog ain’t having a walk

9 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
Hope you have a splendid day.

7 Likes

Good morning OG!
dammit! Almost outta like again!

6 Likes

INSIDER TIP: If you eat a lot of glitter the night before you can Dazzle them with B.S.!!

Hopeful Thursday Tholks!

:hugs:

8 Likes

@Pigeonman :rofl:
Good morning all!

8 Likes

morning everybody

7 Likes

Morning ladies and gentlemen of OG!

6 Likes

I’m back! Even slept a bit. Anyone seen my groundhog’s shadow this morning?

4 Likes

Nice glaze of ice this morning. All over EVERYTHING. Glad I don’t have to go anywhere. Supposed to get above freezing today, finally.

5 Likes

Above freezing? I guess you’ll be out in your Hawaiian shirt and cutoffs getting some sun. Right @BigMike55 ?

5 Likes

Not cutoffs. I have some really nice Speedo thongs to wear. Want pics? Anyone? @Slick1 ?

7 Likes

Next you will be telling us you don’t wear cutoffs because your hung to your knees……

And please no pics……:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Ok. But it’s your loss.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Spicy stuff around here, huh!!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:
:eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope we all have a great day!

4 Likes

It’s going to get up to 45F here today!! Been below freezing for a few days now lol

1 Like

Guy across the street from me came out to get in his truck and busted his a$$ on the ice. He is walking “rather gingerly” right now. If he had waited one hour the ice would have melted. Feel bad for him. He’s a real good guy.

3 Likes

To slip and fall on ice would lay me up even worse than I am! I feel for the poor guy…

2 Likes

i slipped on the ice 20 years ago laid there for about an hour until my neighbor drove up shattered my left femer doc said my bones were that of an 80 yo i was about 36 or so got a nice strong titanium femer now :grin:

3 Likes