Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Yup, gonna get up to 25° today. Looks like we both get a bit of a heatwave! Lol

Morning everyone!

3 Likes

My uncle fell on ice and got a concussion. That’s how they found his brain tumor! Falling down saved his ass!

2 Likes

Good visit with my MD today. Until he started talking about stuff. “I’ve never had those issues before.” “You were never this old before.” That was pretty clear.

4 Likes

How’s everyone’s Groundhog Day going? Im smoking one for the varmant.

5 Likes

3 Likes

OK OGers, it’s time to show your love!! Bob of BudBusterPro finally got his ‘feedback thread’ up and running! Any of you ghrowers, like me, that have dealt with him, should go to his new feedback thread and let others know how your dealings with him went!
https://overgrow.com/t/bbp-feedback-thanks/101727

6 Likes

You know I think you should be a paid sponsor of BudBuster @JohnnyPotseed, you send everyone their way haha. It really does sound like a great product

2 Likes

Cuz, I call it like I see it, with no BS. I don’t want recompensed for letting all my friends know when a product is good! There’s a lot of members here that agree with the fact that Bob does everyone righteous!

4 Likes

No doubt, keep up the good word :ok_hand:

2 Likes

If you ever get some cuz, you’ll learn really fast why I and other OGers rave about this guy and his product!

4 Likes

Oh yes I plan to, not sure when I will be able to, but it’ll happen lol

3 Likes

How did your DIY spray work? Or am I just thinking you already used it?

Good evening folks!

2 Likes

We did use it cuz, I moved the whole thing to a ‘stand-alone’ thread.

It worked great!

7 Likes

Awesome, gonna check it out now!

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to put it in a stand-alone tute posting until the full test had been done. Otherwise I’d left it here and just told folks of results, good or bad, if any. I had faith in the person’s word, otherwise I wouldn’t spent the cash on the ingredients! lol But, ‘due diligence’ called for things to run out the course.
I liked the ‘instant kill’ and also the way the newer eggs were dissolved immediately. According to the instructions, the older eggs will turn orange/brown and die in a couple days time. I saw today that was the case, a lot of orange/brown eggs.
And even though we know there are more of the Mites around, we saw none on the plants.
But when we do lol they’ll die!

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!
And here we are again lol midnight in the garden, and stoned AF
so cyas in the daylight OG!
Goodnight OG!

12 Likes

Good morning Johnny get some rest. Good morning OG’s happy Friday. Im ready for a weekend.

9 Likes

Good morning JP and @Greenfingers
Rise and shine folks :grin:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

13 Likes