Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Goodnight OG!

6 Likes

Have a good night Johnny! :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :sleeping:

4 Likes

Good morning folks !
If your driving in bad weather conditions this am
Slowdown!

5 Likes

Good morning OG!
Good morning @Rabeats2093

6 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning @buck90 and @Rabeats2093! And @chronix (though I have a feeling you might be hitting your pillow by now! :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: )
Good morning everyone!!
Great day to all!
Great Friday to you @CanuckistanPete!!! :sob:

11 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Rabeats2093 @buck90 @Abbbian & OG.

15 Likes

morning everyone in OG werld

9 Likes

Good Morning OG! Again lol

11 Likes

Morning OG. All good here.

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Wild morning for me, driving in I was getting off my exit and the suv in front of me was going too fast to make the turn and rolled it into the ditch. I stopped and assisted him getting his kid and wife out. Im a little bit rattled after that.

12 Likes

Wow cuz, it does sound like a wild morning for ya. Very nice of you to assist though, nowadays finding help can be hard. Hope the day gets better!

7 Likes

@Greenfingers Did nicely! Reason to feel all right with yourself! Like Johnny said, help is not always available, especially nowadays! And you kindly helped out!! Kudos!! :pray: :v:

8 Likes

Morning everyone!! Have a great day!

11 Likes

Mornin’ folks. Big storm overnight and I’m not looking forward to having to shovel water.
Hope all y’all are doing well! :v:

12 Likes

We’ve had mini storms threatening but the biggest one is the hundreds of birds perched in trees raining down shit onto everything :grimacing:

Morning OG!

7 Likes

That’s what I’d call a shitty rain!! Damn!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :cowboy_hat_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Say, @Slick1, probably best to top them on a day and the following day cut nodes 1 and 2, right!? Regarding Quadlining!!

4 Likes

Wake and Bake has me by the short and curlies this morning. I might have to go lay down.

8 Likes

I do it all at once because I’m impatient but if you have the patience to wait the recovery time could be good for her.

This is why I can’t wake and bake anymore :laughing:

6 Likes

“Patience Grasshopper! Patience!!” :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :palm_tree:

4 Likes

Good morning all you cannabis connoisseurs!

6 Likes