Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning everyone
@JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Oldjoints @CanuckistanPete @crownpoodle
@Abbbian @Slick1 @BigMike55 @Greenfingers @Pigeonman

13 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen

6 Likes

Just looked outside. Snow on the hills up from the beach!

2 Likes

It is a virtue but I never claimed to be virtuous! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny , good morning OG’s, tgif. :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

'morning greenfingers and everyone on right now

8 Likes

HAPPY FRIDAY AND GOOD MORNING ! @Greenfingers @anonymous4289
Morning all you late risers!

12 Likes

Good Morning OG! Snow level down to 1,500’, which is right at the coast just up the road!

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Rabeats2093, @anonymous4289 and @Greenfingers!!
Morning everyone!!
Great Friday to all!!
Super Friday to @CanuckistanPete! Your day has just brought the beer my friend!!
Morning @crownpoodle!! :pray: :clap: :hugs: :clap: :eye: :clap: :palm_tree: :maté: :coffee:
:milk_glass:

8 Likes

I bet I’m not the only here who has bones or body parts that act like barometers?

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @anonymous4289 @Rabeats2093 @crownpoodle & OG. And a very happy Friday to the man who’s everyday is Friday… @Abbbian

11 Likes

Good Morning @Rabeats2093, @anonymous4289 @Greenfingers @crownpoodle @Abbbian and @CanuckistanPete
Whew! There’s a lot of ya up already, I overslept
Good Morning JP

9 Likes

That’s a very safe bet. Low pressure systems make my eyeballs and cervical vertebrae feel like they’re gonna pop.

Today is a good day. Good morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning folks!

Ugh, stomach pain all night meant sleeping sitting up for what little sleep I did get. Today’s gonna be a hard one and I might end up having to take a nap a work if I start to fumble around like a tired as fuck feeble.

Have a great friday everyone!!!

:hugs:

11 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Yo everyone. Good morning. Hope you have a good one today.

12 Likes

Morning good people! And the rest of you… LOL

10 Likes

LOL indeed!

:rofl:

7 Likes

Now wait. Since you didn’t mention names, I’m a bit offended. I think you took a shot at me.

7 Likes

morning everyone

5 Likes