Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I even have one that acts as a sundial if I lay on my back!

Did you take a pregnancy test? Hope you get that nap in at some point.

Morning folks!

10 Likes

Well I did just “give birth” to my turd-baby not long ago so no test needed anymore.

Thanks! Me too. I’ll prob do it in our 5.1 sound suite. Mayhap find a video with 5.1 beach audio. :rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed …Good morning everyone, @Rabeats2093 lol.no late riser for me :rofl: I’ve been up just had some work to do before I could pop on here . We lost power from an ice storm couple days ago and I Woke up 3:30 this morning to a cold house and a generator that decided to quit… wind was a blowin , pitch black with a flash light trying to get it back running , it’s back up and running house is warming up :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Sheeesh cuz, a fella’s gotta keep the family safe, and warm! Glad you got the genny back up and running, at least.

3 Likes

It’s nice to be included. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

Thank you brother. Now I gotta get back to fixing the roof. Branch came down out a city tree yesterday and knocked 5 holes in the roof. One the size of mini basketball and 4 other baseball size holes…I had 4 foot of tree branch sticking through the ceiling in my bedroom. Partially patched it yesterday to keep the rain out . It was to icey on the roof to completely fix it. Today sun is out roof is melted much better day to get at it. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Well I sure hope you can get things fixed and straightened up there cuz. I don’t envy you on the work involved ahead of you. Been there, not fun. Be careful on the roof! We had a massive ice storm on the east coast at our last place, tore stuff up bad with limbs and half a tree falling through roof of the hothouse and the corner of the main house…
Just be safe!

3 Likes

@Slick1 . A sundial. That’s pretty creative buddy. Out for a walk. “You have the time?” “Sure…let me wind my watch first.” Sunscreen?

1 Like

I have a “sundial” as well. But mine counts years instead of just hours. Size of the stick matters.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & Co.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Off to the Dr soon. Hopefully they can figure something out this time…
:+1:

5 Likes

I always heard that too!

5 Likes

Rose helped me get out to the barn to drop some cuttings into soil for a run. I had to grab a pic of the center batch, looking good to me! lol In the back are a couple of Strawberry Alien Moonrocks (autos) in flower mode
The rest are Frankenstein, Buddha’s Cane, Frosted Cobra, and Island Sweet Skunk.

lol I forgot to post the pic of the new babies, Peanut Butter Breath

14 Likes

Looking good to me too Johnny. Thanks my friend, I love watching all of the different strains growing on this site.

2 Likes

I’m outta likes cuz lol so here ya go, straight from the Emoji ‘like-bank’!
:heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Damn brother at least the day got better for you and quick ! Usually around 430 for me we got hit yesterday and thought the day today hard core ice

2 Likes

It’s the time of year when it’s 30 one day and 60 the next day :joy:

2 Likes

Looking nice @JohnnyPotseed reminds me I meant to ask how is the DIY spray working out? Thumbs Up?
Hey it also reminded me you made a thread for it……let me go find it

3 Likes

It works grand cuz!

lol Rose loves the fact she doesn’t have to do any more of the every 2-3 days preventative/maintenance spraying!

6 Likes