Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Thanks - noted
also under notes for you - highly recommends BBP

I appreciate folks like you willing to share knowledge freely :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you, and I appreciate the kind words, cuz.

2 Likes

Goodnight OG!
and, lol
Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good Morning Johnny and Company!

Enjoy your weekend folks!

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @buck90!
Morning everyone!!
Great Saturday to all!!
:v: :maté: :coffee:
:woman_farmer: :man_farmer:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed … good morning OG…how is everyone doing this morning…:+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Abbbian @BIGJ & OG.

Happy Friday Abbbian…Happy Saturday everyone else!

8 Likes

morning everyone have a great weekend

8 Likes

Good morning all my friends in the Kannabis Kingdom.

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

So, I get up to this?!
‘You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 27 minutes before trying again.’
[OK](javascript::wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Scuse me while I take a dip into the Emoji like-bank! lol

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, @CanuckistanPete, @BigMike55, @BIGJ, @olschool, @Abbbian. Good Saturday morning to all OG’s.

7 Likes

Good Morning @buck90 , @Abbbian , @BIGJ , @CanuckistanPete , @olschool , @BigMike55 , @Greenfingers

10 Likes

Morning folks. Hope all’s well on OG land.

5 Likes

lol besides being outta likes already!? Everything is fine as frog hair cuz… How’s your morning?

5 Likes

Working lol. We had some snow last night so I got called in , and driving one of the older spare trucks till mine gets out of the shop.

5 Likes

Little dusting of snow last night, but it’s supposed to be warming again. Gonna be taking clones of ISS and Ice Pie for me and friend’s today. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m jealous. Haven’t had a single snow event here this season. While I’m not itching to be in a truck for 12 hours straight some spending money would be nice!

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Here in Oklahoma City it never got out of the 20’s yesterday. 40’s today. Severe Thunderstorms and Tornadoes tomorrow.
That is for real. Early spring??? We usually don’t start the bad weather till mid March.

5 Likes

It was 65 here a week ago and has been hovering around 40 since. Not the usual temps this time of year!

5 Likes

I think your wish for real snow will be granted in a couple days. All this severe weather here is headed that way.

4 Likes