Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Hey within reason bring it on!

2 Likes

Well there was no snow for a good stretch now We have prolly a half inch of ice covering 2 -3 inches of snow all accumulated over two days …like a giant skating rink round here

3 Likes

First of the week we had a couple days in the 70s lol then we get a couple days in the freezer!

6 Likes

I can see snow on the hills out one window, the beach out the other. Crazy weather.

4 Likes

Well it is nice here for now. lol. Y’all can keep those storms down South of here! We have had enough wet to start out the year in fine shape. No more needed. Thank you.

OH and Gooooood moooorrrnnning OG!!!

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone
Expecting about an inch of snow here, just perfect!

8 Likes

I agree. One inch is about right. Morning Em.

7 Likes

You know it’s a cold day in hell when Mt. Diablo in the San Francisco Bay Area gets snow :flushed::exploding_head::cold_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

11 Likes

Goodnight OG!
and again,
Good Morning OG!
:heart:

7 Likes

Same 2 U :yum:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!!!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and company
Good morning @CanuckistanPete
Happy Sunday y’all!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete and @buck90. Good Sunday morning OG’s.

6 Likes

Morning everyone.
You guys in Oklahoma keep an eye to the sky this afternoon and evening. Supposed to be Big Time Storms today. I will be cleaning my hidey-hole this morning.

9 Likes

Good morning Mike, took a few iss and other cuts yesterday afternoon. Thanks again my friend. Im sending her into the world here. Im sure it will be welcomed by all my friends who grows it.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Glad it’s working out for you brother.
I’m very proud of that ISS strain. I worked very hard to get the best example I could find to give to you guys. Enjoy!!

10 Likes

Good Morning OG! again… :grinning:

10 Likes

Good Morning OG. Good morning again @JohnnyPotseed .

4 Likes

Come on man we don’t need this talk first thing in the morning :nauseated_face:

Morning OG!

5 Likes

That’s rich coming from a “Bukake at Sunrise” kinda guy!
Mornin’brother!

6 Likes