Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Oh crap! lol Just saw the number… it’s def climbing! lol
Appreciate the (ahem) assist…
yeah… that’s it… ‘assist’

3 Likes

OH, I could do more… Much more… But I don’t think you want too much of what goes on in my head spread out on your thread.
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

oh hell no! lol
And you better believe, lol I DO ‘edit’ a LOT of things I say!

2 Likes

Have you seen my thread? :joy:
Swing by. Hang out. Say some stuff! Lol
Shit! He got there fast! Wonder what he’ll say?! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So where is this mobilly’s head spread thread? I would definitely check that out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks somehow missed this

2 Likes

It has been highly neglected of late. I plan to rectify that situation now that my life is on a more even keel.

1 Like

I’m about to start a thread/grow log too. Been thinking on it anyways. Bout to get my lil closet grow fired up again. Then next spring on to bigger better things. This is first year in several I didn’t have anything survive but didn’t start with much either and I’m really missing it right now.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, cuz! Tag me when you get to growing that Frankie! (and the others you got)

1 Like

Tag me in. :slight_smile:

I think @HighTilliDie still has a nice light for a great deal over on the used equipment thread if you need a new one.
Tag me in too! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@GallacreekD66 you’re olny next door, cuz. I have a LOT of used grow equipment! lol It’s the shipping that get ya, even if I basically give them away, 600watt HPS/MH switchable, dimmable grow lights, ballasts, etc
All of the fixtures are hooded/sealed
6 & 8" ducted with big footprint reflectors

2 Likes

I have been seriously considering expanding. I have a spare bedroom that’s just been a junk room for a while now. When I gather up a lil spending cash I will holler if that’s cool. I’m willing to make a road trip b cheaper than shipping :+1:

2 Likes

lol That’s for damn sure!

Just one thing, prepare to be ‘underwhelmed’ if ya do come to visit! lol We be po folks.

4 Likes

Where did this restaurant go? I loved that place in Pensacola! Was there all through my childhood, then just gone!

1 Like

Haha I oh I know, and I will admit it’s not the best. At this point I enjoyed just snipping and burning a wet bud about as much.
Either way, this will be the biggest producer and most likely the strongest. I’m pretty psyched!

1 Like

Same here bro. I like to call it being country and proud lol. Been poor boy all my life. I guess I like it cause every time I ever had any money in my pockets it’s like I can’t spend it fast enough. Get that shit away from me :laughing:

1 Like

Ok now you said Po Boy! I must be hungry! I’m bouncing around threads talking about old restaurants and seeing food in comments! I’m out for a bit y’all! :joy: Food time!

We’ve had more financial ups-n-downs than an elevator in a tall building over the years, lol owned a lot of stuff but never been ‘wealthy’ also lived in a converted school bus for a few years (we had 3 total in just over 40 yrs) in our traveling around the country
Try living in a converted schoolbus, no matter how nice it is! While raising 3 very active boys and big dogs! lol This was back over 25yrs ago for the last one. Fully self contained, own power supply and holding tanks for fresh water and gray/slop-tanks’.with bathroom/shower(25.5 sq feet, 3’x8.5’), stained wood interior, awning, ‘park model’ or open road.
oh yeah, lol it also had a full length deck on top with a drop ladder access. We used it for the fresh water holding tank and storage also. Full dbl sink kitchen, full sized stove, and very nice entertainment center. With big screen Curtis Mathis TV.
Bunk beds for the boys, and a private master BR in the rear
When I sold it, got over $15k for it.
Remember, I sold it over 25yrs ago! So a damn good price

2 Likes