Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny:!

6 Likes

Didn’t work, good morning again everyone! Let’s have a great day :grinning:

6 Likes

You are right about that. lol :slight_smile:
I took a second sample last night before bed. That Frankenstein is a frosty Beeootch!!

23 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

Thank you @Natea . I have to agree with you though. I think marijuana is a beautiful plant to begin with but then you get to this point and they really put on the show. lol
I guess anticipation has something to do with that part of it.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah man, I always thought only other growers can grow picture perfect buds, but even with my 30 dollar lights I have made some beautiful stuff that made me proud. It crazy how there is such a natural allure to the plant. They do say to love and talk to your plants to help them grow, so I figured what better plants than cannabis. I chill with them during flowering and hear them on haha
Keep up the good work @MoBilly

5 Likes

Got some trich shots of the fem Frankenstein

15 Likes

Beauty and Thanks for sharing @Kasper0909

@JohnnyPotseed I just want to share a bit of preventative mtce, that we’ve applied to Frankenstein. Before we opened it up… I’ve seen too many topped / fimmed plants split the nodes, outside.

Below: before we pulled any branches Outwards, we supported the two top-nodes by Binding the branches towards each other with replaceable zip-ties
Looks a little confusing with the loose-ends and bamboo, two pairs of branches are separately braced… to prevent the node being yanked apart

Branches are gently pulled outwards, a bamboo pole is inserted and slid downwards until a comfy/ reasonable height is found

6.5 feet from branch to branch across Frankie below left

15 Likes

I do the same thing with the zip ties, but wait until they’ve got some bud on them. At least one of them almost always splits.

5 Likes

Cheers to McGyvers… its a must for Bud culture @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

Yep cuz, she’s def getting there! Lovely, to say the least. There doesn’t seem to be any ambers at all, so a couple more weeks should see that changed!

2 Likes

Love the LST methods ya got going on, cuz! She’s gonna give you a good load of buddage!

2 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
We’re keeping them between the lines all the way Johnny. and Thanks for the LST comment. This version just made a lot of sense, fast. No wrapping nets…

3 Likes

I’ve been doing okay. Just trying to survive the heat.
Good to hear you have been able to get out in the barn to play with your plants. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Holy hell fella’s. It’s been a week!
Been playing serious catch-up on OG. But about a third of it was here, lol. Just read the 847 posts I was behind. Glad y’all are keeping the party going. I’m just fashionably late, as always.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! :grinning:

10 Likes

OK folks, I’m out till tomorrow!

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny and friends!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s, vacation week.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG.

8 Likes