Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Bed time??? I can’t keep my eyes open. Dreaming of bud.
I’m sorry I sin for it. Some times i, anyway it’s late. Dreams of Frosted Cobra Frank ( I think) bake to the dream.
Peace
JP has a sale going on. Till his time.

2 Likes

I think this looks like pure :fire:

2 Likes

Did I mention it’s about 2 foot long, that pic is the top 3 foot, just above the bolts in her neck.
Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning! @Greenfingers Good morning Circus dwellers and OG’s! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD and everyone else when you get up this Sunday morning. Going to be a hot one here but no rain so mowing as soon as the dew is gone.
Have a great day y’all!

5 Likes

Good idea to get things done before heat sets in! Stay hydrated, cuz

3 Likes

this isn’t politics so hope you don’t mind me sharing some news, I once lived close to Kansas but never did visit there. https://apnews.com/article/kansas-highway-patrol-two-step-improper-searches-5dbe23e2db8d855ed49f94fe25bbb23e

4 Likes

Not a problem, cuz.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

How ya been doing, my friend? been a minute!

2 Likes

Morning everybody. :sunrise_over_mountains:

5 Likes

Good morning, all. And thanks @buck90 for sharing that article. Interesting, pertinent and informative. I’m actually leaving in an hour for some road tripping. Of course I always stay within the laws of whatever state I’m in, but still! Y’all stay safe and well.

6 Likes

Rose is the safest driver I know, lol she has zero tickets. 2 very minor accidents, (bump dents) both in parking lots, and neither her fault. She got paid by Insurance companies of the other driver both times.
$35/month ins premium… She drives like a ‘little old lady’. Oh wait, she IS a little old lady! :scream: :rofl: :+1:
She doesn’t really, she keeps it just around 5mph over speed limit, on open highways. In lower limits, she keeps it right at. lol

5 Likes

I probably should wait but I can’t help myself. I rolled a fat doobie of paralyzed monster and it’s begging to be lit, :fire:
What a better way to start my day.

12 Likes

Why wait? lol Any time is the right time, as far as we’re concerned.

7 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Gotta get going in the barn
BBL

5 Likes

Good morning all, still a little hungover, might try to get an hour or two more sleep. C-a!

7 Likes

Here I am. Good morning peeps and peepettes. Have a Grand Day.

6 Likes