Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

:face_vomiting: yeah I’ll pass on that.

4 Likes

I leave for 10 minutes… Well kinda glad I left for 10 minutes! :rofl:
Good morning all my favorite Circus freaks! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:
@lophophora.ca Please put that away and never do it again! :rofl:🫣 :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

@lophophora.ca = gross.

3 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
I have a good friend in Australia. Last time he came to the states, he brought me some Vegemite. I ate one piece. The rest has been sitting in the bag for like 3 years. That stuff tastes like what I imagine dogshit tastes like.

10 Likes

Come on you’ve tried it once…

3 Likes

Good morning y’all!

6 Likes

Sheeeesh! I leave you kids alone an hour and look how this went downhill!
Oh wait… @Slick1 & @Foreigner came in… never mind

In my best ‘ring master voice’… and in the center ring ladies and gents, i give you the clown act!
:scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

vegemite? ugh!

9 Likes

Looks like bearing grease to me! Just saying.

10 Likes

Dang sure don’t look like anything you’d wanna stick in yer piehole .

7 Likes

Good morning everyone
@JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Foreigner @NDNCHILD @insaneyanish @CanuckistanPete @BigMike55 @buck90 @Slick1 @Pigeonman @Greenfingers @lophophora.ca @InTheWoods @blowdout2269
I think that’s all of you……any mental stimulation to get the veggie grease shot gone damn it’s back😳

11 Likes

Good morning! @Emeraldgreen
Yeah not sure why @MoBilly had to do that to us again! :rofl:

5 Likes

I think it’s stuck in his head and he needed to reshare it to lessen the trauma :joy:

2 Likes

I’m bearing my share! :rofl:

3 Likes

Well… I had some things to do in the greenroom and figured you guys would have had a chew on that for a while. Then I’d come back to a different convo. But there it is. Dang. Gotta look at it again. lol
Oh, btw, I’ve lived on a working farm. There’s been a lot worse looking stuff made it into my mouth.
:rofl:
Chew on that!

7 Likes

We all are! Fortunately for me I wasn’t fully coherent when I first got here this morning. It lessened the impact

3 Likes

I suddenly became a non English speaking foreigner. I don’t understand :joy:

3 Likes

Yep. Been there too! None of that was willingly!
They are actually selling the stuff above. And for more clarification… they are also buying the stuff above! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah! :rofl: I think we all just ran away for awhile there!

2 Likes

I only Inhale highway detritus and construction debris but I expect it’s equally disgusting.

2 Likes

Dang. I grow some killer smoke. I had plans this morning too.

6 Likes