Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

My Aussie friend says it’s a staple in Australia. In fact, you can get at McDonald’s like where the salt and pepper is. I guess they like that stuff down under. Me? Not so much.

4 Likes

Yeah I heard everything was tryna kill ya there! :rofl:

1 Like

Fries super salt but no pepper.

Highway exhaust and oil burning and asphalt particles.

And the diesel train.

2 Likes

Same here, bro. I just ground up some ISS that’s been curing a couple months, maybe. Loaded my bong, and first hit took me to the moon. That’s no shit. It may be the best smoke I’ve had in years.

6 Likes

I will say mare afterbirth probably clears outta the nose and mouth a little easier than that. Construction is fun. I was saving all the 2x4’s I’d dig outta my nose every evening to build a cabin but the dog got into them! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

This is my constant world. Highway adjacent with mucho construction.

I rolled a joint of half n half Frankenstein & Atonic. I am ripped bro. I almost went into detail on that one post. That’d run folks off Johnny’s thread. lol

3 Likes

Yeah… This detail!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Makes me appreciate country life even more.

5 Likes

Outta likes but I’m with ya bro! Nothing like country living! Stuck in the city now… for now and I’d trade @Foreigner issues for my old ones any day! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

1 Like

This ISS was the mother plant of what everyone got from me in clone form.
She was flowering a few weeks when I put her outside, in the ground. My thought was that she would reveg and make a tree. I did not work out that way. This was in very early spring.
So, what happened was, she continued to flower. And flower. And flower. I just let her go and fed her and watered her. Then, about two months later, she started to reveg. From each budlet she wanted to start a new plant. I decided to chop her down and harvest those buds that had formed since she’s been outside.
That’s what I’m smoking now. And Holy Hell is this shit potent. Not very bag appeally but I don’t care. It’s frickin great smoke. Best in years for me.

I say overall, she got about twelve or so weeks of flower.

6 Likes

I’ve lived in some big cities. I’ll never do it again. Never. I’ll live in a cave before I do that again. And I know where plenty of them are. lol

4 Likes

City has its advantages.

1 Like

It is a staple there! However they start giving it to you as soon as your born!

1 Like

Yep. I know. I would love to be close to theater (yeah, I love live theater), music everywhere, a wide variety of food choices… Those things were great. I just couldn’t handle the proximity to that many people. I have never been a person that felt comfortable around crowds. It’s gotten more so recently.

4 Likes

I can honestly tell you I know none of my Neighbors except one. I see dogwalkers all the time but I remember their dogs not them. I live too close to these people to be interested in them.

4 Likes

Exactly, Stanley lives across the street… with what’s his name… :smirk:
:laughing:

{edit} Mark!I remember… …His name is Mark… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

“Just leave me alone I’m trying to make my dog shit not have a social hour.”

3 Likes

DAYUMMM!
You don’t really mean that. It would be unAmerican. Oh, wait. You’re a foreigner. Never mind.

5 Likes

A highly urban foreigner where people are as annoying as traffic cones.

3 Likes