Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I don’t play well with others. I know that must be true because I read it so many times on government records.

6 Likes

Another little thing. They use vegg grease and a movie called the Castle ( I believe I’m remembering it right) to see how well people are assimilating to the country

On my way by, I stopped in Australia a couple times in the 70s to get Opal from the mines, for jewelry making. I saw Vegemite around, but for some reason (THE SMELL & LOOK! LOL) I just never had an urge to give it a try…

7 Likes

Thinking back, in 1993, we were actually in the process of moving to Australia, over halfway across the country in our trip. When mom told me pops was going down and we turned around, to be with him in his last days. Never did make it to ‘The Land Down Under’.

4 Likes

He thinks this is his first day and we don’t know him so well.

4 Likes

lol Just think, how strange circumstances can make things. If I had been successful in moving my family to Aus. …Frankie might not exist!
We went back to the East coast, pop passed within the year, and we ended up staying… and Frankenstein was created/started about 4 yrs after pop passed.

11 Likes

Well, I hope everyone’s day was good. If not a ‘good’ day, then at least uneventful & not bad!
There’s always tomorrow, lol unless tomorrow never comes.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, my day kinda sucked lol. Guess I’ll give er another go tomorrow!

Gotta love the realism though!
Goodnight JP and fam. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I heard Ole @ slick started a flop house.foe his new business He’s gonna run it by hand ,til the employees come in.haaa haaa

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

It can only get better from here.

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the other circus folks.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix & OG.

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning! @chronix @CanuckistanPete
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG’s!
Squeezed out 2 likes and they’re gone! :rofl:
:heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

There’s a joke in there, but I’ll leave it be. Too early, lol

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I’m so high right now. I took an inventory this morning, found some things I had in the back of the cupboard. Snow G, Platinum OG. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

8 Likes

Good Morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:
Hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Yo! Good morning everyone. It looks like it’s gonna be real nice today. Nice and HOT!
You folks stay hydrated. And if you need to work outside, do it this morning. Afternoon is over 100°F…find some A/C.

9 Likes

It’s that time of year, but it is bad this year, even if…

After all the warnings about global warming/climate change, now they’re talking about developing some kinda ‘shade’ between the earth and the sun! lol Mighta cost less if corporations hadn’t been too greedy to listen.

I can’t help but feel sorry for our kids & grandkids, future doesn’t look too promising. Apologies to em for any part I mighta played in creating the problem.

7 Likes

Cyas later, I’m heading to the barn for some therapeutic relaxing time with my plants!

9 Likes