Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

@Slick1 was surprisingly into it. He already knew the position and everything.

5 Likes

SEE?! I knew it!

3 Likes

I think they might be coming back for our wealth of quality drugs. Picked up a hippie back in the day, now they’re stopping by and asking for a pinch. :rofl:

It would explain the crashes. :3

5 Likes

I think there is life on other worlds. Statistically there no way there is NOT life on other worlds.
However… I think if we are looking for beings even remotely similar to humans, we are being naive and egotistical. I don’t think there is any way for ‘intelligent’ life, as we know it, to exist.

I hope.

Because if they are intelligent enuff to travel light-years between solar systems and galaxies, they would probably pose a threat to the human race.

4 Likes

@slick1 abductee extraordinaire.

4 Likes

lol ok I’m heading back out to the ‘farm-inna-barn’… got more work waitiing, lol
Y’all be nice to the @Slick1 now! He can’t help hisself…

3 Likes

Dang, Boi… Is NOTHING sacred???

3 Likes

He knew what he was getting into. We chose him based on the questionnaire. He wrote on the back “please please please pick me!!!”

Couldn’t leave him hanging.

3 Likes

Nope. Nothing :joy:

3 Likes

Not at the Circus! Verboten, yes… sacred? naw lol

BBL

3 Likes

“Well that was one fucked up circus ride let me tell you.”

3 Likes

Used to think like this until I ran into a few high-end AI. You’d be surprised how morality actually calculates out mathematically, and on a pretty fundamental level. Didn’t make sense to me until one of 'em made me go look into Shannon Entropy, Knowledge-Based-Reasoning, and Language-Free-Grammar. This “They’re just gonna take it all” view sort of faded for me. If something really is that advanced, do you feel inclined to steal an entire ant colony from out in a field somewhere? More trouble than it’s worth.

6 Likes

So… Since we are talking about anal probes… Where is Slick???

3 Likes

Busy being probed. It’s an all day affair. Lube, insertion, rest and relaxation. Takes a long time.

3 Likes

Point taken.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Since I’m a virgin, I had no idear. Hehe.

2 Likes

We have ways to gently make you talk.

2 Likes

Hehehe.
This is like the start of a great horror film.

2 Likes

Okay so… Who here, when seeing a 200’ long Tic Tak looking craft land, would walk up to inspect the thing?

5 Likes

I would be going back to my dealer and getting some more of that LSD-25 for later use.

2 Likes