Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

How the hell could ya not?! I’m
Taking the loupe, ec/ph pen maybe even a little bat to check the tires! Hell I’m in! You comin?

4 Likes

Kidding aside, if I ever do see something like that land, I think I would go investigate the craft. I ain’t skeered-a nuttin’.

5 Likes

:raised_hand: I volunteer. Gotta get to know the neighbors.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Coffee is always better when at the circus :circus_tent:
@MoBilly thats a question I want to answer I would, but feel like you won’t know until it happens to you!
Their is a show I watched with dr. Steven Greer. He’s at a conference where the head of Lockheed Skunk Works is the main speaker. After the speech he talks to him briefly as he’s leaving. He asks about alien/ ufo on earth and what he knows. No confirmation on aliens here, but he did say that technology is 50 years beyond what you can imagine! If you have seen it on TV, been there done that!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure we are the threat to human kind and they just visit to show their kids what not to do and eat popcorn and shit! :rofl: @Foreigner am I close? Oh yeah and the probing thing.

2 Likes

Is that Senate Hearing on right now? On TV?

2 Likes

Ever see that show “survivor?” It’s kind of like that but with probing.

2 Likes

I would in a New York second! I survived being married to Sarah Jean. Nothing else comes close in comparison. They got nothing on that crazy ass woman!

4 Likes

So do y’all like have to win a game to get to be a prober? Or is it just like a general coping mechanism used to relax and unwind at the end of a hard day or survivorship?

2 Likes

I don’t want to speak to your ex but she could have been a foreigner in disguise.

@NDNCHILD how you choose to relax after a hard day is your own business.

3 Likes

I mean if you guys can find a simpler, less invasive way to collect genetic material to play with than anal probe, you let me know okay. Don’t even come at me with that Just used advanced radiospectography and cross reference your vibrational feedback business, you’re frying these little monkeys. Please stop. :rofl:

5 Likes

Damn! Aliens have buttons to be pushed! What’s with all the deflection and projection?! :rofl: The ex definitely bent me over a few times… but only once like that! :rofl::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

yes just click on the link I put up

2 Likes

We are technologically superior and will collect our data in whatever way we see fit.

2 Likes

You’re still under the misconception they’re collecting something! Apparently it’s all just in good fun! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It’s true some of us are just sickos but mostly it’s for science.

1 Like

So I’m just out here taking measurements for no fucking reason!?

>throws hat on ground in disgust

2 Likes

You need one of them measuring tapes without the hook on the side. Ask me how I know.

2 Likes

If you enjoyed yourself it was not in vain! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Please! Nobody do that.

2 Likes