Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Sorry to hear you’re all bound up today. Hopefully things will loosen up for ya. Restlessness sucks. That good nights sleep is coming man. It has to be.

3 Likes

When I was young, I’d get ‘stiff’ and be glad…lol now when I get ‘stiff’, it’s a whole different ballgame, with an entirely different meaning!

lol TMI?

8 Likes

That’s not guaranteed cuz! lol
BUT… as long as I’m still looking down at the daisies, instead of up at em…
:wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. I really need to switch to whatever brand of coffee you all are drinking!

7 Likes

Not guaranteed no sir. If it comes there are no warranties either so don’t be trying to return it! I’m still gonna hold out some hope for ya. Keep lookin’ down on them daisies brother!

3 Likes

Good morning OG!

5 Likes

Just enough. lol

4 Likes

I don’t get it. Could you please elaborate further?

5 Likes

I vote no on this information request.

9 Likes

I believe I’m entitled to an answer under the freedom of information act :rofl:

4 Likes

You have to have the right letter in front of your name. That’s how it works now.

4 Likes

I’m with @MoBilly on this one. Things are “hard” enough as they are!

3 Likes

Good day my friends, I was here earlier and didn’t say good morning. Must have gotten side tracked. Have a beautiful afternoon friends.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen :face_with_monocle:
:flushed::laughing::crazy_face:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Y’all are too much!
No pics nor further elaborating!

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Well this was all one big tease.

4 Likes

lol Believe me, that’s all yas needed. To give more than that, would take things into depths no one is ready for…

5 Likes

Totally agree, lol. Some things can’t be unseen :wink:

4 Likes

I felt the need to enlarge my double entendres

4 Likes