Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Believe me cuz, lol if they ever were to see, nightmares and traumas for life would ensue
:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :+1:

Well, maybe not for the @Slick1 lol and the interest displayed by @Foreigner has me thinking he may be in the same class!

6 Likes

There is no struggle except class struggle.

It’s ok. Everything I need to know about it I learned from ikea anyway. Make sure the proper hardware is included, insert tab A into slot B repeat.

6 Likes

Saying @Slick1 and @Foreigner in the same sentence is unwise. Bringing that much um, originality, into the same sentence may just be too much for some to handle :rofl:

7 Likes

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Oh it’s already beyond ‘too much for some to handle’ … trust that! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

@DougDawson ya might be right, brother. I rescind my earlier statement and apologize profusely to the OGniverse at large!

2 Likes

It’s too late the portal has been opened…

3 Likes

<<<struggles against the time-winds… must… close… portal… break the glass! Them scientists in Tenn. musta got it to work!
If folks aren’t aware lol there was a news article about scientists in Tenn. attempting to open a portal into an alternate universe!

JUST what we need!

Oh, sorry… lol I meant Parallel Universe

4 Likes

If you want to get a message to an alternate universe just send them a parallelogram.

3 Likes

But… lol can’t say I blame em for trying to escape from this one!

2 Likes

The things you can miss here when you step away for an hour!🫣

Just like IKEA the broken ones are difficult to repair Someone always looks at you like you were too rough on it.

3 Likes

Princess has Impressed me every day in this grow.She is now going in wide mode over a foot now past the last stake after that last axiom treatment stalks are now tough as woodpecker lips they were very thin now getting fatter like fishing poles very bendy little bastards.I have had nonstop rain here and watched them bend to the ground almost and bounce right back no breaks in any stalks knock on something.The vigor and excelleration is fantastic. @JohnnyPotseed you have outdone yourself with these the lady in red is just starting to take off.The smell on her is like some sort of a Dream ,frankincense mixed with Chowards purple gum.To be continued……image

10 Likes

Looking very nice there, cuz! Keep us posted, please.

1 Like

Happy days to all on OG

6 Likes

The Lasy In Red is made by @BigMike55 cuz.
It’s Dragon Blood Hash Plant x Frankenstein. I believe it was a Frankenstein girl he hit with the DBHP pollen

Need a ‘fact check’ there please, @BigMike55
lol I can’t remember which way that cross went.

5 Likes

Ok lol i went back in my notes and found the cross, I’m wrong, it wasn’t Frankenstein. It was Frankenstein’s Bride (Frankie x King Tut) hit with DBHP pollen

4 Likes

Oh got ya Sorry I got a wire crossed. @BigMike55 Your lady is also a super Star in my book.Will Focus on Frankie I shall carry on…:cowboy_hat_face: so much to pay attention to and it’s not my best feature sorry homie

2 Likes

Frankenstein x DBHP is Bloody Monster.
Your welcome.

3 Likes

Got my fingers crossed. Just looked at the weather. We have some big time bad ass storms headed straight me in about a half hour or so.

4 Likes