Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning and happy Friday @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers and all!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

5 Likes

Reckon he could have a truck full or two shipped to 'em COD . However for the record the airmail idea would be extremely satisfying .

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

good morning/night @JohnnyPotseed and everyone else

6 Likes

How ya been doing there, cuz?

3 Likes

not bad. my sleep schedule is back to shit so here i am, lol. how about you?

2 Likes

SOS,DD lol but I’m still kickin it so everythings ok, I reckon

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Another early long day. Hope you all have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning my friends! I’ve got one heck of a day planned for today. I’m going to be pushing it to get everything done and it’s going to be a scorcher. Wish me luck. lol

BTW. You guys would get me in a fix if I listened to you all! Love the slingshot idea! I may have to give that a shot. :joy:

8 Likes

lol I still say that building a short wall between any plants and the new neighbors is your safest route, brother. Might not be as satisfying though!

4 Likes

Morning, fans of the Cannabis. It was 106° here in OKC yesterday. Supposed to be another scorcher today. Y’all stay safe and hydrated.

3 Likes

You better heed your own advice there, brother! Stay cool!

1 Like

I know, right. My yard needs mowed but it’s not even daylight yet and it’s 85° out there. Probly won’t get done today. Don’t like falling out from overdoing it. Hehe.

2 Likes

I think I might have to build that wall brother. When I drove past their place I saw the neighbors out working in the yard. The guy was a young man (mid 30’s maybe later). He was working shirtless and I swear I saw nipple rings!!! What kind of guy even does that!!

No offense @BigMike55 .
:pray:t3:

4 Likes

No piercings on me, brother. I thought about doing those big hoop looking deals, but then I saw a guy at work one day without the hoops in. His ears looked like about two pounds of chewed up bubblegum. No thanks.

1 Like

I can handle some pain. I mean in a major way. I’ve had plenty practice. But that’s painful to even think about. Silk shirts wouldn’t be smooth enough!

1 Like

Well I’m off to squeeze some teats. Catch y’all later.
Goats are already hollering.

2 Likes

lol I gotta pass on nip rings!

2 Likes

I’m with you man!

1 Like