Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Damn it all, brother! Hope she comes out on the other end in better shape!

5 Likes

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, sending good vibes your way.:heart:

6 Likes

Thanks guys. I’ll let you know later today.

3 Likes

I know without a doubt, cuz. Everyone here wishes you and your daughter only the best results!

5 Likes

Positive vibes out to you and your daughter @MoBilly

1 Like

Positive vibes and best wishes for you and your daughter @MoBilly :pray:

1 Like

Sweet package! Nice score Willy :dart:

3 Likes

Hang in there, my brother.
Hopefully she will come out smelling like a Rose.

2 Likes

I just got news. The surgery turned out to be more involved but the surgeon says it went well. She is in recovery. Now comes the radiation and chemo treatments.
Thanks for the well wishes and prayers everyone. Now I think I need a good stiff drink and a couple of bowls.
BBL.
:pray:

17 Likes

You should get some strong edibles made up for her. Them Chemo and Radiation sessions can be rough, brother. I’ve taken care of a few folks that needed em, after a session they’d come by the house.

No charge there. They were very glad to get some assist, too!

6 Likes

I wish I had a way to get some to her. If she has a bad time of it I may chance it anyway and send some.

2 Likes

Oh crap, she’s back to Florida? I’d send em anyhow, they won’t know that’s the package without testing. You send come cookies, or brownies, home-made, is all.

4 Likes

Yeah, she had to go where the work was. She had connections there. etc

1 Like

Very happy to hear all went well. @MoBilly
I’m not really into either of the subjects we keep off of here. I kinda do things differently. Sage and cedar are both still burning for your daughter, your family and yourself. :fist:t3: Much Love! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I’ve got some honey I just made, If that would help.

4 Likes

My supply of concentrate is about nil. I don’t know when I’ll be making more…

1 Like

NICE! I’ve infused a lot of things over the years, lol but never done honey…

@Slammedsonoma420 did you post a pictorial on that?
Rose’s ears perked up, lol

3 Likes

First time I have tried it. Came out really good. I have some with my coffee(espresso) in the morning. I actually just ordered 6lbs of honey(black mangrove, lychee, and mango) I pick it up Sunday at the farmers market.

4 Likes

So I did the same as I do with butter, crockpot on warm for 4hrs(candy therm said 180ish). I liked it so much I found the levo 2 machine on offerup, for 100$ and got it!

Edit. Make sure to decarb.

3 Likes

That’s a normal part of any infusion process, I’d think.

1 Like