Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Oh damn, here we go again @lophophora.ca, Morning!

4 Likes

Good Morning OG :umbrella: :coffee:
Rainy day today, Much needed. Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Good morning @Natea

3 Likes

Morning, errybuddy. Finally got some rain overnite. About a thimble full. Guess it’s better than none. An added plus. It’s only gonna be about 95° today. And very humid. Come on autumn.

6 Likes

He brought his car around to his friends all proud and they just said “man that car is straight ass”.

:neutral_face:

5 Likes

Oh yeah and good morning folks!

7 Likes

Hope everything is good for you, my brethren.

4 Likes

Late getting outta here to the barn, it’s finally slacked off on the heavy rain.
BBL

6 Likes

Define good…

Gonna be in the 70s today and the rain may hold off so I can’t complain too much! Still blistering out there?

4 Likes

Big black labia?

4 Likes

Good morning to all! It’s going to be a grand day today! My daughter is out of the hospital and doing great. We’ll be in the mid 80’s and partly cloudy. A few things are going to get done today that I’ve been putting off due to the heat. My grow is doing well.
All is good in my neighborhood!

12 Likes

Short morning for me, lol humidity into my old bones has me limping like Festus on Gunsmoke!

@MoBilly so glad to hear the good news brother!

2 Likes

Ummmm Chester limped Festus was just an idiot.

3 Likes

Ok I couldn’t remember for sure the name of that guy lol thnx for the correction! But… I’m gimped up today for sure!

Or is it grandpa on the real Mcoys?:joy:

1 Like

lol him too!!

2 Likes

Thank you man. My mood is as good as it has been in a long time right now. lol

3 Likes

Now THAT was a limp!
:rofl:

2 Likes

I think I’d put both of em to shame this morning! By the time I got back into the house, I was wishing I used the walker!