Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

You need a Pepino, to help you.:wink:

a cucumber? what on earth would that possibly do for me?

You are still doing well though brother. I think you’ve been able to get out to your grow about 90% of the days now. Right? Limping or not, you are a beast! Limps just tell the world you have lived it to the fullest. Unless it’s because a person just let themselves fall apart from inactivity. That’s not you though. lol

3 Likes

Pepino was the hired hand that worked for the Mcoys

2 Likes

Hell no! lol I got too many plants to grow out before I go, lol Ain’t got no time to be laying about.

2 Likes

Oh ok lol didn’t watch a lot of it

2 Likes

@Slick1 I was thinking @JohnnyPotseed needs a new thread title, or a sub-title. Buds and Bungholes.

1 Like

Naw, cuz… I gotta pass on thatun. But feel free to go make one, lol

3 Likes

Eww that title stinks :joy:

1 Like

lol literally AND figuratively!

2 Likes

I’ve seen them all over and over and over. Grandpa and Granny absolutely loved that show. I could walk through the living room and quote the scenes real time. I haven’t watched one in years. Not going to today either. lol

2 Likes

Been a while since I watched any black and white tv shows, probably twilight zone re-runs.

2 Likes

Didn’t really pay attention here, but noticed the thread is zipping along, lol less than 2 months and already 2/3 of the way to Part 6

Happy to see folks enjoying the convo etc

3 Likes

Twilight Zone, Outer limits… I loved all those. Do you remember “One Step Beyond”? Hitchcock was another great show… There were so many of them and they were so well written. Better than much of the crap you see on TV now days.
Where are all the new story lines all you supposed “writers” out there? Rehashing old plots seems to be the way it’s done now instead of coming up with something fresh.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly :coffee:
Thats fantastic news, I hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

I think a lot of (unnecessary) attention is being put into this new crap called ‘reality TV’

And for the record, lol we don’t watch ANY of em!

Rose just said she’d rather watch fungus grow! I agree!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Don’t know if I ever saw any episodes, lol I never was one for a lot of TV.

I can honestly say I despise “reality TV”. I have never watch one of those things all the way through. I mean a show, not the series. Some of my family got absolutely hooked on that show Big Brother. The little I saw was disgusting and made me want to bitch slap the next rich pampered asshole I came across.
Just saying.

5 Likes

Morning OG. @MoBilly it took me a few to find the update. “Home” is such a nice 4-letter word. Our bodies begin to heal physically right off. Real recovery can happen now she’s home. Grateful to hear of progress so quickly.

3 Likes