Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning everyone. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning from the east coast everyone

8 Likes

I hope you’re able to be up and aboot today @JohnnyPotseed !
All the :hugs: at you cous!

Have a funtastical Friday everyone!

:v:

6 Likes

Good morning y’all!

6 Likes

It’s frigging sleep that doesn’t seem to be allowed, at least when it’s dark. I’ve said it before, it bothers the missus more than me. I can drinka Red Bull, sit down to watch TV with a cup of hot coffee. I’ve dozed off before the coffee cools enough to drink.

2 Likes

I’ve always been able to down a pot or two of coffee and still go to sleep. lol But no more

I lay down during the day also and during a usual 24 hr period i might get 4 hrs total so I’m good to go lol

Hell, 5 even sometimes!

5 Likes

Sleep is a cold hearted B!^(#. She drops by only when she wants and always leaves you wanting more.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!

1 Like

Sounds like you good folks came thru relatively unscathed . Looking at the news many weren’t so fortunate . I’m pretty much in the middle of a live oak grove & figured I’d have down crap all over . Walkaround at sunup showed I was blessed . Lots of local flooding / trees down .

5 Likes

We had alot of lightning last night, looks like Texas got it pretty bad. I hope all our members from the south are ok.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning good circus folk, happy Friday! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. If I wasn’t on here with all of you I would have no idea what is happening! Hope your all well

5 Likes

Looks like the SE is gonna get round 2 today .

3 Likes

Good morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning OG’s! Glad the weather wasn’t too bad on ya’s. I am super stoked today because I just found out it’s a long weekend for Juneteenth!!! :partying_face: I wish I had paid attention to the companies schedule, I should have made some plans :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lucky you! I do not. :sleepy:

1 Like

Ok, lol who’s eating out, and who’s grilling for Father’s Day?
Rose is tossing something on the grill, probably dogs n burgers. Also making my favorite cookie by her, Oatmeal Raisin, chewy and delicious!

Lemme tell yas, lol ain’t nothing better than homemade cookies from scratch!

Straight outta the oven, hot n falling apart cause they ain’t ‘set’ yet! lol

9 Likes

Your lack of sleep is unfortunately probably not related to coffee. Worked swing shift for 15 years. Had a 15 minute drive between 11 and 1am. I always saved a half cup for the drive home. Went right to sleep. My youngest had surgery at 3 months on her feet. I dealt with all night shift activity other than nursing her. “Slept” anyplace but my bed. Slept on the diamond plate catwalk on a 60’ long printing press running wide open. Standing up sleeping, leaning on a easel, same machine running. Print shops are loud.
Now…crap. Unless I’m supposed to be somewhere, I flop like an albacore. Even as a kid I couldn’t sleep well.

Naw cuz, nothing like that for me. I know my problem sleeping is completely related to the litany of ailments & illness’ that hound me.
I was always able to go to sleep at the drop of a hat, any where, any time.

2 Likes

Grilled venison, potato’s cooked in the coals, whatever other sides I don’t know about. I asked for a strawberry/rhubarb cheesecake (goat cheese).
:+1:

4 Likes