Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

lol ya really know how to hurt a fella, huh cuz!? lol
She gave me a choice of how I wanted the potatoes, lol I opted for her potato salad!

2 Likes

Well then… :thinking:
My work here is done. Goodnight brother and anyone else that’s hanging around. lol

OH and I love me some good potato salad. Mom makes the absolute best. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rest well my brother!
I think Rose makes the best ever lol
Her potato salad, is loved by all. She uses diced up fresh potatoes, mayo & relish of course, but also adds eggs and onions, well diced. Sprinkle of crumbled thick cut bacon on top.Creamy and delish! lol

2 Likes

And you wanna talk about hurtin a fella! You’re probably not too far away Johnny! Makin me wanna visit even more! Who am I kidding? When your central in my state … everywhere is far. Lol I’m on a watering break and popped in to see what’s up. Y’all got me drooling down here! Burgers, dogs, potato salad and cookie done just right! Maaaaan! I shoulda been a Father! Happy upcoming Father’s Day to all you Pappys out there! You’ve more than earned it. Enjoy! Oh and goodnight to all you sleepers out there.

2 Likes

Oh yeah lol
Good Night OG!

and btw while I’m here…

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Who’s got the doobie? Pass that thing! :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve got the whole arsenal out tonight bud! Lol

2 Likes

Damn lighter is shot lol had to grab the wife’s.

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

10 Likes

‘Mornin’ y’all . Hope everyone made it thru last night w/o having a bunch of torn up stuff . Was anti-climatic for the Redneck Rivera , 3 - 4 hrs of wind / rain . Friday night we got 14 - 15" , usual trees / powerlines down , most all that north of me . Barrier islands south of the ICW , had flooding & the damn T-word . Sittin’ here with coffee & a hooter countin’ my blessings . Like we used to say " Shot at & missed , shit at & hit " .

9 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice sunny Saturday.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

good to hear all is ok @boatbum325

8 Likes

I used to hate when I happened to drive some parts of the Coastal Waterway in the early morning. Fog so thick you could cut it with a knife!

2 Likes

Still alive… so… Good morning all!

9 Likes

It IS a ‘good morning’ lol I actually grabbed about 2.5 hrs this morning after being able to lay back down around 3:30. lol unusual to get that much in one bit.

lol … also, glad to see you’re still kicking, brother!

9 Likes

Me too. lol.
Oh and the recordings of the picking and singing last time was terrible. Yesterday my wife recorded some decent videos. Theaudio is not great but the video is good. I’ll give you a link after I upload some onto my YouTube channel.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee::doughnut:

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! I hope you have a good weekend planned. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful day to work a pig roast :grin::drooling_face:. Hope your weekend is awesome

3 Likes