Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Unusual to get reception in the barn, taking smoke break, lol chopping and wet trimming 4, so probably be out here most of the day
Crapload of beans on em too! Lol
Gotta trim over plates to catch beans falling out

6 Likes

@insaneyanish you got a pack of SwakHammer going out in mail today
Good hunting!

Back to work, cyas later

7 Likes

:pray: Heck yes! Thanks a million, Johnny!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs
Hope everybody is having a good day!

6 Likes

7:30 - 12:30… I think 5hrs is as much as I can handle today! lol I got 2 completely done and cut the other 2 to let hang with all the leaves still on, lol I’ll get em tomorrow! There ain’t no mo giddy-up-go in my tank!

8 Likes

Hell and yeah!!! Five hours of productivity! I’ll stand up and dance a jig for you when my meds (Black n Blu Cookies) kicks in!
:clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

5 Likes

5 hours, that’s fantastic Johnny, been a while since I’ve heard you say you played in the farm in a barn for that long.:green_heart:

5 Likes

I think, since he isn’t on right now, that he may be paying for those hours. I hope that’s not the case though.
:pray:t5:

5 Likes

Yep, brother, lol I had to lay down for a short.

5 Likes

The rest period was shorter than the work period! :joy: Ah! The good ole days! :muscle:t3: :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart: I’m sure you and the ladies and gents appreciated the heck outta it! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3:

2 Likes

I simply HAD to lay down for just over an hour. eased off and feel better, lol

Tell yas, if Rose hadn’t helped me by bringing the plants to the drying/curing room where I sat and worked the scissors, not much woulda been done today! lol

5 Likes

Glad to hear the stretch did ya good!
Nice to see some of y’all getting rain! I stopped counting the days since I’ve seen any! :joy:
I know it’s been over a month and a couple weeks.

1 Like

OUCH! I can’t like thatun, brother! No rain for that long? I bet the area there is dry as a bone! Poor crops, plants, and wildlife!

3 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty dry! I set wet peanuts and a little water on the fence for the squirrel that lived in my house for a week last year. He still thinks we’re buddies. I’m glad all my crops are indoors!

3 Likes

Big thanks to Mrs. Rose and u 2 @JohnnyPotseed doing a great job brother. Keep up the good work

3 Likes

Thnx for that,cuz

1 Like

Thank u man. Livin and learning everyday

1 Like

The newest releases are ready, and now listed on the Hall thread!
Luke’s Force (SkyWalker x TriForce)
Mic Drop (Frankenstein x Frosted Cobra x Tri Force)

12 Likes

When trimming this morning, the beans were just falling out! lol I had to stick a plate under to catch em while cutting.

4 Likes

Very nice, congrats on a successful harvest of some long awated strains! A lot of work went into breeding that all together, all with health problem along the way. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes