Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

The sale is now officially over! I want to thank each and every one of yas that helped to make it the grand success it was! I appreciate all of OG, and thank you for the support! :star_struck: :heart: :+1:

9 Likes

Still thunder, lightening and rain…

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Goodnight bud. :fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

Night fella’s

3 Likes

Living where I do, lightning isn’t very common. I can hear thunder but the lightning is usually blocked. I’ve seen it get pretty dramatic with the local waterfront in the picture.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG!
Hope y’all have a great week! :muscle:t3::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

Let’s get er’ started right!

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD and all!
I got 3 minutes to finish my coffee and smoke and I need to be in the shower.
Have a great day y’all!

10 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @buck90 & OG!

9 Likes

It’s the start of a brand new week. All you workers, get out of bed and get to stepping. Someone has to go make some money, so I don’t have to. Think I’ll stay blazed all day. Retirement is nice.
Good morning everyone.

13 Likes

Good morning Johnny and everyone, I’m on a different schedule now. I had to add insulin to my morning routine and it threw me off. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee:
Hope everyone has a great week :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Morning y’all.
Back to the salt mines!

10 Likes

Good morning everyone

9 Likes

Rain has finally stopped… for the moment! lol Heading out to the barn

11 Likes

Send some that rain this way!

4 Likes

Morning, OG! Raining like crazy here. Started at like 5pm yesterday, hasn’t stopped for more than a moment.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends :sunrise_over_mountains:!
We had an impressive storm last night. The wind laid over one of my Supafreaks all the way to the dirt but I tied it up to a post. I’m thinking that it’ll live but dang it. I believe that it’s just about to drop pollen. What do you all think?

10 Likes

It will live. And that’s the bottom line, cuz Big Mike said so.
Remember the Stone Cold era of wrestling?

5 Likes

Then it must be so.
:+1:t4:
You talking about Steve Austin? Brother I still remember Bobo Brazil and Thunderbolt Patterson, Terry Funk (and the rest of them Funky brothers) and Chief Big Heart. Remember Randy Savage? lol
I got to see a lot of wrestling live when I was a kid. Grandpa used to love it.

Dang. I forgot the other pictures of the Supafreaks.

12 Likes