Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning everyone.
Don’t know what happened yesterday but I had to do a little work, so no wake and bake. So about noonish I grabbed my bong, a nice fat Frankie bud and got nice and toasty. Next thing I know it’s 6:30 and my wife is waking me up for supper. I slept the entire afternoon away. Felt good but I feel like I wasted an entire day.

6 Likes

Good morning! @BigMike55 ignore your mind telling you it was a waste and listen to your body telling you how nice it was!:joy: Glad ya got some rest!
Do it again if you’d like! Heck it’s Tuesday.:grin:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG
Yesterday did a number on me, lol .But I’m gonna do it again today!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Maybe just don’t pull a double today! :wink:

3 Likes

Might be a bit longer! Gotta lotta stuff to do out there, and Rose is gonna be in and out… she has a couple trips to make into town. Daughter-in-law and grand-daughter needs…

4 Likes

Well dammit at least pack a snack or something! :joy:

2 Likes

Coffee and doobies do it for me, lol snacks just slows me down anymore.

2 Likes

Scooby snacks were always my kinda working snacks too! :joy:

2 Likes

Morning JP and Co.

3 Likes

Didn’t get to sleep until just after 2. Then 2- 2hr snatches and up at 6 lol Im going to the barn… just not as fast as I went yesterday! Gimme another 30 minutes or so, then maybe… :scream: :joy: :+1:
7 is about my usual ‘try’ time

3 Likes

Lol yup! I thought I was just talking to @blowdout2269 but I guess that was 6 hours ago! :joy: plants go to sleep in about two hours and I’ll catch a couple hours then! Have fun Johnny!:grin:

4 Likes

lol ok, I ‘think’ I’m about as ready as I’ll be for this morning!
To the farm-inna-barn I go now.
BBL

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

If I was working for someone else I would take full advantage of a paid lunch but food on a hot day isn’t usually doing me any favors either.

You have my deepest sympathies in this your time of sorrow :laughing:

Morning folks!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Haha I ended up running thru those hedges like a machine. my best friend who owns the company was like “dude slow down I told them it would take 2-3 hours. it’s been 45mins and 90% done.” :rofl:

We had four more hedge jobs to cut as well, so I wanted to knock them out in 6 hours, get paid for 8hrs then go skate for a bit.

3 Likes

Almost 2hrs, break time… lol then back to it
One down and one to go

3 Likes

Guess the rain n cloud coverage has me getting decent reception in the barn lol

2 Likes

Good day everyone.

6 Likes

No mo in the barn for me today! lol Done n done!
Still in agony from yesterday lol but had to finish.
NOW, I get to lay down n ease off, hopefully!

5 Likes

Well deserved.

3 Likes