Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I applaud ur dedication @JohnnyPotseed gettin errr done!! Can’t wait to see some mic drop pics. Sounds like a winner to me.

4 Likes

TBH cuz, I expect it’ll probably be about like all of the other crosses made using Frankenstein. lol Frankie is such a strong strain, any strain used doesn’t change her much! Some of the strains used might give slight nuances in effect/smell/taste, etc but overall, there isn’t a lot of difference in any!

edit… They ALL look and grow like Frankenstein!

6 Likes

Can’t speak from experience (yet) but from what I hear, can’t go wrong with that. I can’t hardly wait to pop a Frankie and even more excited to try it for the first time. Honestly I can’t remember last time I anticipated something so much. Prob when I was a kid getting close to Christmas lol

5 Likes

The Mic Drop is almost gone already, so I reckon I’ll be growing out these I dropped, and making some F2 beans.
There weren’t that many produced on this first crossing.

5 Likes

Just got back in from the barn, yeah I took a couple pics lol
the Thunder Rose is taking off, getting too big for her britches! Had to move most of em down to the floor center under the big light.

3 still on the shelf, but not for long, lol

At 1.5 days since dropping the Mic Drop beans in EWC

14 Likes

Dang strong looking taps man. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Everything is looking good Johnny, I always enjoy picture day.
Just checked the weather and had to double check and make sure it WAS the local forecast but we have a cold front coming in, mid 60s to mid 80s. I’ll take it even if not for a few days.

Good evening all!

1 Like

Hey Johnny, was Bloody Monster feminized?
I didn’t think so, but wasn’t sure.

3 Likes

Bloody Monster!! That’s one I still have to pick up somewhere!

2 Likes

Regs Im pretty sure.

1 Like

The only one I have planted was a boy so… not fem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I guess I just got “lucky”. Both mine turned out to be strong females. I was trying for males. I’m doing a reverse volcano method experiment.:wink:

2 Likes

No, cuz. Bloody Monster is regular

4 Likes

The male I culled was a BEAUTIE!! I kinda wish I had collected that pollen but I needed the room more than the pollen.

3 Likes

That’s one I only have a few in the seed vault, to use in the future for more.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat now with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls. He’s gonna be a gorgeous plant! I need the space but kinda want the pollen too! :joy:

2 Likes

I bet you can get a 5gal bucket of compost/garden soil mix at a local nursery, for almost nothing.
They usually sell by the yard, lol but if you talk to em, you never know

1 Like

Thought so! See if you can pick out your two children in the crowd.
Tag reading is cheating! :yum:

The bright yellow tops are from a recent long dark period, then flipped back to show sex. They’ve recovered now.

3 Likes

Yeah. That’s no problem. I’m sure more will be floating around at some point. I’m in no rush. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d say the two on far left top and bottom.Also looks like the far right, top.

1 Like