Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Yeah. My first time doing this outside and they were beautiful.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning everyone, another fine Saturday morning. Enjoy the weekend folks.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers . I’m guessing that you saw that last post. It sucks as Johnny said.
Anyway it is what it is.
I’m heading out to the critters now.
BBL

3 Likes

That stinks Mo, nosy fucks.

3 Likes

Just that.

2 Likes

Morning my friends!

Dam, Mo! That sucks out loud. The guy that comes to treat my yard has seen my plants several times. In fact, if they come up missing, I’m pretty sure he will be the main suspect. I can not stand theivery. Next lowest thing to whale shit.

10 Likes

Good morning fine OGers!

5 Likes

@MoBilly Thats just TERRIBLE, damn thieves, hate them and have no use nor sympathy whatsoever for them.
Since you know who they were, hopefully, I’d be calling them out and blasting them for the thieves that they are.
Had thieves hit the swamp years ago, then set up signal traps, aka Vietnam style trip wires with 12 gauge blanks. When they decided to come back a 2nd time, by the time they hit the 2nd trip wire, I was already on the back porch with the 20 gauge loaded with damaging but non-lethal shells. I’ve never seen assholes and elbows run that fast. They never came back to try another thieving session.
It sucks that you had time and effort into growing them all to have them plucked by some asshats who can’t grow their own. SMH
Hope it didn’t leave you short for the fall harvest season, and you still have others growing.

7 Likes

:disappointed: hate it when shitty things happen to good folks. Sux u had to yank early but I understand better safe than sorry. Those assholes will get it. I’m a believer in what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Brilliant :blush:

2 Likes

Oh and Good morning everyone :coffee:

4 Likes

Morning y’all. Gots me a weekend off. Woot woot! Well, I got a lot of yard work to do though, lol.
Yeah Johnny, I’d say we eat breakfast for dinner probably once a week. Love it, and it’s easy!
Damn Billy, that sucks about the supafreak. Them nosey dicks! Woody Guthrie…any relation o Arlo Guthrie?

4 Likes

Arlo was his son @blowdout2269 .

1 Like

@Kgrim
They didn’t steal the plants. I just pulled them because it was obvious that they were much too interested in them and my wife became too nervous. Me too actually. They were male that I was going to collect pollen from. I’m not near short for the year thank goodness.
:wink:

4 Likes

Was? I didn’t know he’d passed. I’ve enjoyed alot of Arlos tunes. Gonna have to check out some Woody.
Ok, that came out bad, lol easy now y’all :rofl:

1 Like

Arlo is still alive. I thought otherwise but he is still kicking it down the road. lol
Just checked.

1 Like

Good morning everyone ! Coffee consumption has begun
@MoBilly that sucks about the plants! Better safe than sorry. Really no other choice than what you did

4 Likes

I wanted to keep them and move them to another location but it’s not worth stressing about it. My wife was correct. It would have been a bad deal had they come back or turned me in.

4 Likes

You should have just given them one! Walk up to the truck with a plant and hand it to them! Say “ I noticed that you were really excited about this”
Definitely not worth the stress

1 Like

Ain’t them guys from Oklahoma? Just wondering and too lazy to look. Lol

2 Likes