Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Well I got caught up just in time to say goodnight. It’s been a long one and I am beat. Be blessed and know that you are.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:
Goodnight

5 Likes

Rest well, friend! We ain’t far behind ya, lol

3 Likes

Actually, lol we’re calling it a night here. Cyas all good folks of the OGniverse tomorrow!
Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning early bird!

6 Likes

Wish I wasn’t… but OFW. Rough nights happen.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. Do you ever try to take naps or just say screw it?

1 Like

I do lay down during the day, sometimes. So I’ll average 4-6 hrs on most any given day. Counting what I get at night.
I’ve said this here before, I lay down till pain makes me get up…then I sit here until pain makes me lay down. lol This is just part of that cycle, cuz.
During the times I’m ‘up’ is when I get things done, that I can handle.

7 Likes

Man I don’t know how you do it. I know this sounds ridiculous, but if I don’t get 9 in a night/day I don’t function correctly. I always talk first think later so if I don’t get sleep I talk first, almost stutter later. Really strange but at this point it looks like it’s not changing lol

3 Likes

Hey, cuz… it is what it is, as the old saying goes. Notta lotta to be done about it, other than just deal with it and carry on as best we can.
Whatever happens, I ain’t gonna take a lot of meds to make me sleep! lol Ganja helps, and that’s enough for me. I manage to do ok with this cycle I have going on.

1 Like

Yeah man that is a big deal, all naturally with your own medicine :slightly_smiling_face::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

@MoBilly that dude you posted a song by the other day. Rose and me have been listening to a lot of his music. he’s good! lol I also noticed he is ambidextrous, lol picking/playing left handed in one song and right handed in another. Several songs he does in one or the other hand. lol
he might not be ‘world class’ but we like what he sings, lol

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m liking his music too. He kinda puts me in mind of Woody Guthrie. You know what I mean? Not the voice but more the folk music/protest aspect of some of his lyrics.

2 Likes

I also like the fact that he turned down an 8 million contract offer! He didn’t want some record label dictating hisd songs and owning his music. lol
I reckon its a case of he ‘might not have a dollar, but don’t need a dime’! (had to use one of his songs!) lol
Good ol Virginia country boy, packing & passing a bowl!
That latest song of his;
‘Rich Men North of Richmond’ he’s down on all politicians! lol

7 Likes

Yeah. Pretty much my view as well.

3 Likes

Well, you know me, lol I’m about the same.

AND… that statement is about as ‘political’ as I wanna get here

!

4 Likes

So those Supafreak are toast. I told you I had to have my old trailer moved to another place so my niece could move a double wide in.
The guys went in to check out the trailer when I was at the house. As I walked back I saw them exiting the front door. They saw my plant that was inside it. Later on, I saw the same two guys looking at the plant that was still outside. They stood there for a while talking a then one guy pulled some leaves before they left.
My wife freaked out when I told her. We won’t go into the back and forth with her but, longer story short, they are gone and I might get a little bit from the branch I cut but hardly anything else.
I’m disgusted honestly.

5 Likes

Damn, brother, that sux!

2 Likes