Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Yeah, lol I used to be like that. Just hated to get rid of a plant as long as it was ‘alive’. But after so many times of wasting space and resources, I changed my attitude on things. lol
Now, I’ll cull em in a heartbeat!

edit… there is one caveat here, if the plant is only one of a strain and struggling, I might try nursing it to better shape. Depends on how important it is to me.

4 Likes

Good evening everyone!
Sorry to hear the bad news bud. I do horribly in those situations also. Actually, my blood pressure just goes up thinking about being in a hospital for any reason, lol. Wishing you the strength to make the trip brotha.
:peace_symbol::heart:

2 Likes

Gonna call it, folks. Cyas in the daylight hours, or pre-daylight, lol

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Night bud.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and friends
Have a great week y’all!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90. Darn weekends go too fast. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Hey bro, going to do a little work on the boat before it gets to hot but can make it over after that if you want a visit…….

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers @Oldjoints & OG!

12 Likes

Good Morning OG!

@Oldjoints Hell yeah brother, lol ya know the door is always open!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG’s!
Y’all have a safe and happy week! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

8 Likes

Morning y’all.
Back to it!

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Start of a brand new week. A real hot one. It was 106 in OKC yesterday. And the heat continues thru Friday. Stay safe out there, if you have to be outside. Water is great to rehydrate. Beer??? Not so much.

8 Likes

Good morning my friends. Be safe out there today. As was stated, it’s going to be dangerously hot today, tomorrow, the next day… It seems like around here it won’t be until the weekend that it’ll let up.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. I am so happy I’m not experiencing these temperatures you keep talking about! Be well

6 Likes

Wasn’t until I was 30 that I would admit beer didn’t help keep you hydrated in the heat. Massive research was involved by me. Got my formula figured out for the right amount for the heat index and everything!
Then I quit drinking. 1/8/87. But who keeps track of that.

10 Likes

Mornin everyone. Slept in a little this morning then when I got up it was Monday :scream:. Rough morning definitely time to get right. Rolling a fatty, I’ll have that big smile on my face before long. :+1:

9 Likes

15 Likes

Beautiful color shades! What’s her name?

Nice @BigMike55 beautiful flower

1 Like

I thought I was posting that in my own thread. That is Memphis to Double Grape auto. Five weeks and two days ago it was a seed. Sorry @JohnnyPotseed didn’t mean to put it here. But you got a bunch of likes in the Circus, so there’s that! Haha.

4 Likes